• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Fallout: New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Nothing super townie or scummy. I'm kinda tired and hungry so may not be reading as deep as I could be, but that's what I've got for now. May as well stick around and see what happens.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I voted for him because he hadn't posted anything at the time.

Literally what other reason could there be?

It still hurt my feelings :kawaii:

Moe games move so fast. I'm going to say I don't see anything scummy from funnier right now. I can't remember a game where funnier was scum so I don't really know his "obv scum play." Either way, nothing he's done has rubbed me the wrong way.

Minish's post about funnier seemed weird to me. It struck me as an opportunity to leave wiggle room for a funnier lynch later on. Most games in recent memory, Minish is almost always certain of her read of funnier.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
It still hurt my feelings :kawaii:

Minish's post about funnier seemed weird to me. It struck me as an opportunity to leave wiggle room for a funnier lynch later on. Most games in recent memory, Minish is almost always certain of her read of funnier.
Are you aware that I said the same thing earlier?

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
(Sorry if I screwed this up I forgot to keep track and had to go through all 15 pages to tally it up. Please help me fix this if there are any mistakes lol.)

Vote Tally:

Rubik: 1 (funnier)
Funnier: 2 (Moe, Deku)
Yiga: 1 (Rubik)
Storma: 1 (Storm)

With 13 alive it takes 8 to reach majority. The day ends on Saturday June 16th at 6pm Pacific Time

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Tbh, the only roles I'd try to pull this with D1 are probably survivor and jester, realistically. My forum's meta pretty commonly lynches self-claimed survivors D1, so normally I wouldn't be especially likely to claim it, but in a setup like this where the existence of a survivor could be proved by a lyncher or lynchee flipping later in the game, I feel like it's a better move to make than usual.

So I'll take it you were reaction testing?

I agree on a survivor claiming being suboptimal from the start, but I've seen people more experienced than myself claim it is a legitimate and good strategy so it gave me pause.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Alright. I've caught up to this point.

Moe has a lot of posts, but they aren't very memorable. After reading the thread, I have a hard time conjuring what his main points are thus far. What did stick out to me was his listing of a possible scum in funnier/Minish/YIGA without reasoning. He says later that it's stupid for a wolf to post guesses of a wolf team early on, but that kind of reasoning starts to lead into WIFOM.

Rubik is honestly the towniest person in the thread right now, and he's not even town if his claim is to be believed. I think his early reaction testing was a good way to gauge how people respond in an unexpected situation, and I agree that YIGA's insistence on wanting to lynch the survivor as a first reaction raised an eyebrow. Rubik has also been pressing people on elaborating their reads like how peoples' behavior varies from previous games.

Minish is mostly a tone read, but I feel she's playing the usual town style I remember from her. I need to see more content from her, but I have a good feeling about her right now.

YIGAhim stands out as the most suspicious person to me right now with his weird behavior around the survivor and then admitting that he's only playing for himself and not reading the information about the set-up before going after Rubik. His play has been anti-town so far.

Vote: YIGAhim

funnier6

Courage~
(Sorry if I screwed this up I forgot to keep track and had to go through all 15 pages to tally it up. Please help me fix this if there are any mistakes lol.)

Vote Tally:

Rubik: 1 (funnier)
Funnier: 2 (Moe, Deku)
Yiga: 1 (Rubik)
Storma: 1 (Storm)

With 13 alive it takes 8 to reach majority. The day ends on Saturday June 16th at 6pm Pacific Time
Can we also get who’s not voting?

Can’t believe this game only started last night, so suppose I better get started on the ol lynch thing.

Idk boutchu people but I think funnier is a bad lynch today, obvious town tbh. Definitely don’t want Yiga gone either. I would be staying on Rubik just cause he seems the same post-all-the-time-lets-talk-about-mechanics-all-day Rubik and while I think having him stick around as a survivor is probably a bad idea in the long run I’m fairly sure claiming survivor immediately in a semi open setup as mafia is pretty unlikely.

Anyway I propose storma to be dead today.

Unvote

Vote: Storma

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Okay, maybe I should start a wagon against someone I don't actually like
Unvote
Vote: Crow
Im-BACK-8878ro.jpg

A lot of posts have just rubbed me the wrong way. The stuff regarding Moe's joke. The stuff about his softclaiming. Something about it just feels wrong. It's all I have - a feeling - but it's where I land.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Can we also get who’s not voting?

Ok

Vote Tally:

Funnier: 1 (Moe)
Yiga: 2 (Rubik, ALIT)
Storma: 2 (Storm, funnier)
Krow: 1 (Deku)

Not voting: Storma, Krow, Minish, Spiritual, Doc, Kirino, Yiga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom