• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Fallout: New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Yeah, no. I would love to claim for you, but my role should be obvious by now even without claiming.
I didn't ask you for a claim. I made a statement. And honestly I don't want you to claim, even if you could.
And also, it's not obvious at all. And as can be seen by funnier and Moe, I'm not alone. Your softing game needs work.

Ironic that people can't read posts, I've been hinting from the start.

You'll figure it out eventually. What direction do you want to go in then Deku?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Ironic that people can't read posts, I've been hinting from the start.

You'll figure it out eventually. What direction do you want to go in then Deku?
Or it's ironic that you're so convinced you're good at softing. Because if nobody else has figured it out, you're not as good or clear as you thought you were. In cases like this, fault goes to the smaller party, not the larger one.
Honestly if I knew where I wanted to go, I'd just say. For now, having the conversation drift until we catch something seems like a good call for now.

Or it's ironic that you're so convinced you're good at softing. Because if nobody else has figured it out, you're not as good or clear as you thought you were. In cases like this, fault goes to the smaller party, not the larger one.
Honestly if I knew where I wanted to go, I'd just say. For now, having the conversation drift until we catch something seems like a good call for now.

Never said I was good at it, just that others need to be more observant. Also fine with me, I'm getting tired of talking about the survivor thing two.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Never said I was good at it, just that others need to be more observant. Also fine with me, I'm getting tired of talking about the survivor thing two.
No, but you thinking that just because you soft means people will pick it up means you think you're good enough to make it obvious on first read. It's an implied belief, not a stated one.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Okay, so reading back I think I picked it up. My best guess is that he's softing 1-shot vig. I usually wouldn't call out a softclaim like this, but obviously Birdman wanted people to know

No, but you thinking that just because you soft means people will pick it up means you think you're good enough to make it obvious on first read. It's an implied belief, not a stated one.

Again, I never said anyone would pick it up on the first read, or that I was good at softing, I said you'd figure it out eventually. You're just jumping to conclusions Deku.

Also you're wrong in your deduction so lets just drop it until you want me to claim. These Recent posts are just making things worse and more confusing.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
I was gonna say he's softing a second survivor and was like "that's unlikely, I'm probably gonna vote you"
One shot makes more sense, I guess. Not a great role to soft I think.

Honestly limiting roleclaims feels shoehorned and unnecessary. If massclaiming would break a game, that game isn't balanced.

Name claiming is totally fine to disallow, of course.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
This has nothing really to do with any gameplans as of now, more like as the game progresses. In response to the whole roleclaiming debate, since we're only allowed to roleclaim once per day, a good idea would be to communicate during the day before going rogue and roleclaiming in a whim. Because I'm sure at some point we'll have a cop needing to share results of an investigation. Again, this is thinking futher down the line.

Taking a second two look back at things, I'm pretty sure the scum team already figured it out and is just laughing about it. I'll just hang back for now and watch everyone else put in their two cents.

@ me in you need me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom