• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread X-Mafia: Days of Future Scum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I don't think Stormageden is doing anything out of the ordinary for him right now. This is similar behavior we have seen in the past; making quick decisions and flip flopping without explaining his thought process. Iirc, Emiya tried to take advantage of that in Vanilla Mafia for an easy lynch.

In that short little exchange between Funnier, Storm, and YIGA, I find YIGA to be the most scum looking. He was ready to crucify Storm at the drop of a hat, and the way he painted it as a "trap" that Storm walked into rubbed me the wrong way.

hypnotic-background-with-purple-and-white-concentric-circles-in-motion_vkpb6af9l__F0000.png

You will not lynch DekuNut
He is a valuable player for the town
You will instead lynch funnier because reasons
Now, when I post This, you will forget you read it and do as I say.
On second thought, funnier is scum. I don't know why, but there are certainly reasons.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
You get used to it eventually, Ryu.
I feel lile Yiga acted too quickly with Storma. I can kind of see his reason for voting me, pressure-wise. I've always argued that a single vote is not pressure, so I agree with him there. Howeber, if more people joined after, THAT would be super suspicous. I dont scumread Yiga for that, but he deserves a stern talking to (consider this one I guess Maybe)
However, I do find Storma suspicious for saying he found me townie. He has no reason to. I did literally nothing constructive in between his vote and unvote. It almost seemed like he jumped off just as he started getting flack for the vote.
5371a6bec6b42d0ca7e9f828b6194a5c1f2d006539d04fb330abb1e3f0d722aa.jpg

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I'm tempted to reveal my hand out of impatience. I'm not used to these 72 hour long days. Feels like everything's moving in slow motion.
The days pick up later in the game once theres more to go off of. The first day is usually slow.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 1 Current Vote Tally:
YIGAhim - 1 (Doc)
Ayano Keiko - 1 (Ver-go-a-go-go)
DekuNut - 1 (funnier6)
Stormageden747 - 2 (YIGAhim, A Link In Time)

Not voting - Minish_Link, HylianEVAN, Tristan, DekuNut, Ayano Keiko, karu, Stormageden747, Ryuken

With 13 players alive it takes 7 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Sunday, February 4th 2018 at 11:59 PM CET. Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdo...T2359&p0=239&msg=End+of+Day+1&font=slab&csz=1

funnier6

Courage~
I don't think Stormageden is doing anything out of the ordinary for him right now. This is similar behavior we have seen in the past; making quick decisions and flip flopping without explaining his thought process. Iirc, Emiya tried to take advantage of that in Vanilla Mafia for an easy lynch.

In that short little exchange between Funnier, Storm, and YIGA, I find YIGA to be the most scum looking. He was ready to crucify Storm at the drop of a hat, and the way he painted it as a "trap" that Storm walked into rubbed me the wrong way.

On second thought, funnier is scum. I don't know why, but there are certainly reasons.
The problem with that is that it’s ordinary behavior as both alignments so it’s more or less impossible to reach a conclusion. Should we decide to lynch him he should claim at once which will be more helpful than anything else in determining his alignment and personally I believe this would be the best solution as he has the potential to be a major distraction later on.

Yiga’s trying on a new strategy again, I wouldn’t say he’s scummy just from that.
You get used to it eventually, Ryu.
I feel lile Yiga acted too quickly with Storma. I can kind of see his reason for voting me, pressure-wise. I've always argued that a single vote is not pressure, so I agree with him there. Howeber, if more people joined after, THAT would be super suspicous. I dont scumread Yiga for that, but he deserves a stern talking to (consider this one I guess Maybe)
However, I do find Storma suspicious for saying he found me townie. He has no reason to. I did literally nothing constructive in between his vote and unvote. It almost seemed like he jumped off just as he started getting flack for the vote.
5371a6bec6b42d0ca7e9f828b6194a5c1f2d006539d04fb330abb1e3f0d722aa.jpg
I’m not sure why I quoted this, see what I said to Doc. Love the meme lol that’s basically me every time I’m town.

funnier6

Courage~
The problem with that is that it’s ordinary behavior as both alignments so it’s more or less impossible to reach a conclusion. Should we decide to lynch him he should claim at once which will be more helpful than anything else in determining his alignment and personally I believe this would be the best solution as he has the potential to be a major distraction later on.

Yiga’s trying on a new strategy again, I wouldn’t say he’s scummy just from that.

I’m not sure why I quoted this, see what I said to Doc. Love the meme lol that’s basically me every time I’m town.
Almost forgot @Tristan you hoo sloth pal, it’s Saturday where are yaaaa.

funnier6

Courage~

Dagnabit, I quoted that cause I wanted to ask you why you aren’t voting anyone and generally remind everyone we only have a little over a day left.

Stormageden747

Zofian General
Regarding Storm, I'm confused at what he's doing because he isn't writing his thought process.

He votes Deku for no reason and then wants a reason not to lynch him despite it still being RVS and then he does a quick 180 when he gets some heat from YIGA.

I want to know the intermediate factors that led to this change of heart. Deku only made a joke post in between.

Unvote

Vote: Stormageden747

RVS ended though.

Stormageden747

Zofian General
Regarding Storm, I'm confused at what he's doing because he isn't writing his thought process.

He votes Deku for no reason and then wants a reason not to lynch him despite it still being RVS and then he does a quick 180 when he gets some heat from YIGA.

I want to know the intermediate factors that led to this change of heart. Deku only made a joke post in between.

Unvote

Vote: Stormageden747

My reason for the change in heart was, if Deku was Scum, why would he just make a joke with 2 votes on him. If he was scum he would have tried to explain himself, but he didn't. That is why I'm leaning towards town for him.

Stormageden747

Zofian General
I forgot to say this, but I'm getting scummy vibes from YIGA. The way he said funnier's pressure vote on Deku was a "trap." It's like he knew something we didn't. Perhaps Funnier and YIGA are scum buddies. Also, he jumped on me for my pressure vote on Deku, but not Funnier's.

Tell me, is this good reads, or rubbish?

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
I forgot to say this, but I'm getting scummy vibes from YIGA. The way he said funnier's pressure vote on Deku was a "trap." It's like he knew something we didn't. Perhaps Funnier and YIGA are scum buddies. Also, he jumped on me for my pressure vote on Deku, but not Funnier's.

Tell me, is this good reads, or rubbish?
latest

edgeworth-pointing(b).gif

What it looks like to me is that you're fishing for straws just to see who would fall for your deductions and assume you are on their side. We're not gonna fall for those cheap parlor tricks, scum.

Stormageden747

Zofian General
latest

edgeworth-pointing(b).gif

What it looks like to me is that you're fishing for straws just to see who would fall for your deductions and assume you are on their side. We're not gonna fall for those cheap parlor tricks, scum.

The thing is, how do you not see the suspicious stuff with YIGA calling it a trap? Also, if I was scum, would I really be that dumb?

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
The thing is, how do you not see the suspicious stuff with YIGA calling it a trap? Also, if I was scum, would I really be that dumb?
I don’t think anything in that exchange indicates a relationship between YIGA and funnier. YIGA said trap because he could tell that funnier’s vote was to gauge reactions.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Explain what is "scummy" in me.
Like I said earlier, Funnier did a vote on Deku, clearly going for a reaction. That reaction was you, very quickly joining his one man wagon for "pressure"

1 vote is pressure, but not much. 2 is plenty of pressure, but Deku passed that test in my mind.

Afterwards, Storm, you just say "nah, u gud" and I find that very suspicious. No one would ever say: "Pressure vote" when they are going for a pressure vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom