• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
@Feenie

I'm not Mafia. In fact, if my last action is anything go by, then I successfully kept an important aspect from being discarded. What could that mean I wonder, hmmm?

And I hardly ever vote unless there's something to go by. It's that simple.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Okay I need to read the thread since I haven't had opportunity to yet, I've been busy, but can you explain why the voting and unvoting was strange? I want it put into words why it was strange. I've heard how it was just strange, but I really don't understand why it was strange and with no one really putting it into words I won't. Unless they have and I haven't seen it yet--still need to read what I've missed--then I'll stand corrected. But anyway I think this is being made into a bigger deal than it really is and I feel like a lot of you are just jumping onto that because nothing else really came of his lynch because yiga never had opportunity to come in and defend(?) himself. I mean I didn't have to add the vote back on, he was the majority anyhow, so adding my vote on was done so because I truly thought he was suspicious. Anyway will be back with a post, gotta read through what I've missed.
Seemed like you wanted off as soon as you saw pressure die down and then wanted back on as soon as you saw a nice place for you to hide your vote.

Jamie

Minish interpreted my post properly. I was explaining why I thought scum wouldn't make the play @Midorikawa

Jamie

I also agree that there's use in meta and I've used it to lynch scum before.

Can we get a vote count before eod pls someone

Musicfan

the shadow mage
h7D4yO0.gif

5AMbLpu.png
like due to gifs

I'm not disregarding the possibility of this, but I think it's highly unlikely just based on how incredibly rare pairings of Town-Mafia Masons are. In all my years of playing Mafia both online and IRL I've only ever seen it once. Sure it's possible that's the case in this game, but I wouldn't count too much on it. Especially in a game as large as this one. A game this size can most certainly afford to have two legit Mason sets.
you have only made 9 post in thread and that is countinging befor the game started you are normaly more active when you are town. You have yet to give any readings or post anythig of real substance.

funnier6

Courage~
Okay there's only fifty minutes left and I haven't gotten a chance to do anything until now.

I'm uncomfortable lynching feenie today but everyone else is town or null to me (I'm about to look for ALITs soft claim) so I really don't know what else to do.

If you happen to have something to claim @Feenie now would be the time.

D

Deleted member 14134

Some people are putting out the idea of an alternate lynch but no one really seems to be making any suggestions or building a case about anyone else. With 50 minutes left in the day Feenie still looks like the best choice to me. I might read back and post a vote count but I'm here if anyone wants to ask me anything.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
GDI quoted the wrong post of pendio I sment to quote the post were he asked me to elaberte my suspicions of him.

D

Deleted member 14134

Feenie - 3 (Bok of the Wild, Lilac, funnier,)
A Link In Time - 1 (Kuro)
Alit - 1 (funnier)
Pendio - 1 (music)
Libk - 1 (midorikawa)

funnier6

Courage~
All right I think I saw it, I understand why everyone else thinks they could be completely wrong about it as I'm not sure either, but it's enough to make me not want to lynch him today.

Rereading the last few pages to make sure I've replied to everything I wanted to.

Jamie

I wish more people were on right now. I think the feenie case is the best from my perspective, I just think she's been weird this game and I agree with Bok that no one has really presented a case for anyone else. That's probably where my vote will end up.

I'll try to actually be more active in upcoming days, and actually scumhunt more. It's helpful that my other game is ending soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom