• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 14134

right, I forgot to take your vote off alit, i'd edit it but i don't want the mods to come and spank me for it (not like im not into that or anything)

Jamie said:
Seemed like you wanted off as soon as you saw pressure die down and then wanted back on as soon as you saw a nice place for you to hide your vote.
But I didn't have to add my vote back at all, in fact I didn't have the need to hide anything.

funnier6 said:
If you happen to have something to claim @Feenie now would be the time.
I'm a rolecop.

Bok Of The Wild said:
Some people are putting out the idea of an alternate lynch but no one really seems to be making any suggestions or building a case about anyone else. With 50 minutes left in the day Feenie still looks like the best choice to me. I might read back and post a vote count but I'm here if anyone wants to ask me anything.
Because no one is looking back at anyone else's actions and they're just focusing on mine, which is really counterproductive.

And I hardly ever vote unless there's something to go by. It's that simple.
I don't know the meta on this site, so I didn't know this. On the other hand I'm curious, did you not want yiga lynched?

You never said why you got those town reads, by the way.

funnier6

Courage~
But I didn't have to add my vote back at all, in fact I didn't have the need to hide anything.

I'm a rolecop.

Because no one is looking back at anyone else's actions and they're just focusing on mine, which is really counterproductive.

If you're serious then this is a big problem because I don't have anybody else I want to lynch! BLAST!!!

Unvote

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Rolecop is any alignment, not a great claim for me.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake

I'm a rolecop.

I mean,scum typically wants to be involved in the days to look like they are working hard.

D

Deleted member 14134

There was a mafia rolecop in my game that just ended. I believe the claim. I just don't believe that makes feenie town.

I have literally nothing I can say that can make you think I'm town from my claim, but I can tell you that I checked Midorikawa last night. Is there anyone else being voted right now besides me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom