• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Probably the part where Mezlo fakeclaimed on Day 1 and had changed his claim about two cycles later. And remember when Mezlo made a scummy post to not look scummy in Avatar Mafia? Honestly, I don't have any idea if this is a scumtell or not but I don't remember him being this frivolous before my hiatus. But I am getting similar vibes from him now from our days as scumbuds. Do you feel the same?

Also, time to drop the RVS.

Unvote

I'm not sure how any of that applies to Mezlo's post though. Is it the part about Storm or something else I'm missing? I'm not really getting similar vibes from him that I did during our time as a scum team, but maybe that's just because Mezlo can be hard to read. He seems to play pretty similarly as town and scum, and he's really good at both.

Christ that was a lot to read through:suspicious:
Mellow Ezlo said:
Let us not forget, though, that YIGA has been present lately. These [url="https://zeldadungeon.net/forum/thre...y-1-01-09-2017.60844/page-23#post-1110738]two[/url] posts were made well after the joke phase had ended. And yet, he still kept his vote on, despite clearly having been around.
What the? Okay that's suspicious behavior to me.

funnier6 said:
Btw Mez I don't think that's very good evidence, he probably hadn't even read up.
He hasn't posted since then, though. When will he post again?

A Link In Time said:
I find myself agreeing with you quite a bit, and I have a town lean in you currently, but the way you worded the start of your post potentially looks like distancing to me. Are you nornally a bit unsure of yourself? The start of your post reads like overjustification. I'd be happy to hear from other BG people about Feenie's play style as well.
I was okay with the thought of lynching Lone_Garurumon initially because I was suspicious of his vote on Mellow, and I thought it was weird, but after thinking on it I realized it wasn't such a good idea because a) he hadn't been on to defend himself as of my post there and b) he had actually been one of the few players on the lynch to try and give a reason no matter how shallow it was--hence the 'ehhh'. I hope that makes sense... I'm not usually unsure of myself, and I normally don't come across that way, but after reflecting on my vote (especially on a fellow BG member whom I should know how they play) then I realized I may be making a mistake.

Why did you unvote in this post? YIGA hadn't replied to your concerns get. What do you mean by "he kept the vote on right"?
Well I took it off because funnier mentioned how it was a joke, and I was thinking maybe I was wrong to be so quick to vote him because of him joking, but after seeing how yiga has been online and has not posted in the game since and could've but did not remove his vote from Mellow, I'm going to be placing my vote back on. I said that because I was wanting to make sure he never removed his vote from Mellow, despite saying it was a 'joke'. If it was really a joke, then you'd think at some point you would remove that vote. A joke vote stops being a joke when you don't remove it by the end of the phase.

VOTE: YIGAhim.

funnier6 said:
Come on ALIT Yiga is pure mislynch bait rn, if this is for pressure sure, go for it, but lynching him for his RVS posting is just crazy.
How can you say that for sure like you know he's 100% town? There would be no way of knowing this Day 1.

I've heard of scum masons before, it's not an impossible scenario...
Yeah, this is true. I've seen it happen before. There can be one mason who is scum, and the other who is town. It's really impossible to be sure if both are town or not unless they're cop checked or something.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
So far I have a town lean on strom but that isnt saying much because his behvorir while town is usally anti town.
A slight town lead from minish due to the questions that they are asking akthough I have not been in many games with them.
WIll post more later I have 20 minutes to get to my next class.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Mkay, I just reread this and it's not completely as slime ball as I thought. @Minish_Link I think you asked about this.

It still seems exactly like korra day one when you boiled my blood and thought I was town at the same time. (Pretty sure you said I was town anyway)

Earlier when I read this I was prepared to lynch you and feel perfectly good about it and though now I feel less good about it I think you're a better lynch than garu.

Vote: Mez

This'll make five times in a row your alignment was different if you're scum. :D
Well, I was scum in that game, so of course I thought you were town, even though your playstyle was more in line with your scum play. Turned out you were third party.

I'm curious as to why you don't find YIGA's actions suspicious? It's evident to me that he's been avoiding posting whilst subtly keeping his vote on who seems like an easy lynch. Tell me, since it was obvious that he had at least been reading a little bit before, considering what he said and when, why did he not remove his vote?

Probably the part where Mezlo fakeclaimed on Day 1 and had changed his claim about two cycles later. And remember when Mezlo made a scummy post to not look scummy in Avatar Mafia? Honestly, I don't have any idea if this is a scumtell or not but I don't remember him being this frivolous before my hiatus. But I am getting similar vibes from him now from our days as scumbuds. Do you feel the same?

Also, time to drop the RVS.

Unvote
I'm not sure how exactly I'm being frivolous. Sure, I make sarcastic remarks here and there, but I am taking this game seriously.

Also, when I fakeclaimed and later changed my claim because my lie was revealed (gdi Libk I hate you forever), I was town.

Anyway, I find Garu's recent posts to be actually quite fair, and I better understand why he voted for me.

As for the current wagons, I dislike the Storm wagon immensely. While he is almost always a rather toxic player, in Korra he was constantly getting in the way and hindering discussion, whereas in this game he has been sitting back more. And while his behaviour in this game has still been anti-town, and I don't buy his supposed claim in the least (seriously, it just reeks as an excuse to not post), I'd rather not lynch him right now. I also disagree with the Guru lynch, since he's come back and shared his thoughts.

At this point, I'd much rather lynch YIGA. I believe it's 5 votes for YIGA against 4 votes for Storm? (I'm not sure, didn't properly count). Just in case, I'm gonna make sure nobody can tie it up.

Vote: YIGAhim

I wasn't going to vote until he came in and said something, but now that his wagon is picking up speed, there's no point really staying off.

Lily

Mischievous Minx
hmm

who in particular stands out to you?

If I remember right Mezlo and Minish were scumbuds in one of the past games I read. Now suddenly we have like 5 Yiga votes almost simultaneously. I think one of the two of them. I can't really say how all that well being new to the game and calling out 2 veterans. Yiga is just getting hit way too fast.

funnier6

Courage~
Kay reasons I'm against the Yiga lynch above all others:

He's being voted for his RVS posting, I shouldn't even have to explain why that's bad (maybe the BG don't get it but the ZD should)

If he gets lynched we get zip information from the zero interactions he had,

Quite a few people are just sheeping and going along quite opportunistically,

There's simply nothing to be gained out of it. (Even if he was scum that would be complete luck and we still wouldn't know anything for it.)

I say wait until he actually posts something relevant then lynch him if you want.

I feel like voting Storm won't really get us anywhere. He hasn't been cooperative and I can't tell if he wants a sub or not. Those who are voting for him I feel like are doing so out of frustration rather than a scum read, and it's hard to get a read on him alignment wise from his posts.

funnier6 said:
He's being voted for his RVS posting,
I'm going to sound dumb for asking this but what does RVS mean?

Also you bring up a lot of good points. I really gotta think about this, I'm going to reread the thread real fast, see who stands out to me but you really are making a lot of sense. @YIGAhim would like to hear from you please.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Kay reasons I'm against the Yiga lynch above all others:

He's being voted for his RVS posting, I shouldn't even have to explain why that's bad (maybe the BG don't get it but the ZD should)

If he gets lynched we get zip information from the zero interactions he had,

Quite a few people are just sheeping and going along quite opportunistically,

There's simply nothing to be gained out of it. (Even if he was scum that would be complete luck and we still wouldn't know anything for it.)

I say wait until he actually posts something relevant then lynch him if you want.
I Don't think you really understand why we're voting for him. I at least am not voting him just because of an RVS vote. RVS votes alone are null tell if anything. I've already explained several times why I'm suspicious of him, it's because he kept his vote on even when the game got serious, even though he had made it clear that he has been around and just isn't posting or making an effort. If he had just kept his vote and disappeared completely, I'd still find him suspicious, but wouldn't necessarily vote. He's had plenty of time to come in and say something.

Lily

Mischievous Minx
I Don't think you really understand why we're voting for him. I at least am not voting him just because of an RVS vote. RVS votes alone are null tell if anything. I've already explained several times why I'm suspicious of him, it's because he kept his vote on even when the game got serious, even though he had made it clear that he has been around and just isn't posting or making an effort. If he had just kept his vote and disappeared completely, I'd still find him suspicious, but wouldn't necessarily vote. He's had plenty of time to come in and say something.

Well I can't stop Yiga's lynch from happening on my own, so all I can do is watch. But if he flips town, my suspicions will be all over you specifically.

funnier6

Courage~
Well, I was scum in that game, so of course I thought you were town, even though your playstyle was more in line with your scum play. Turned out you were third party.

I'm curious as to why you don't find YIGA's actions suspicious? It's evident to me that he's been avoiding posting whilst subtly keeping his vote on who seems like an easy lynch. Tell me, since it was obvious that he had at least been reading a little bit before, considering what he said and when, why did he not remove his vote?

I'm not sure how exactly I'm being frivolous. Sure, I make sarcastic remarks here and there, but I am taking this game seriously.

Also, when I fakeclaimed and later changed my claim because my lie was revealed (gdi Libk I hate you forever), I was town.

Anyway, I find Garu's recent posts to be actually quite fair, and I better understand why he voted for me.

As for the current wagons, I dislike the Storm wagon immensely. While he is almost always a rather toxic player, in Korra he was constantly getting in the way and hindering discussion, whereas in this game he has been sitting back more. And while his behaviour in this game has still been anti-town, and I don't buy his supposed claim in the least (seriously, it just reeks as an excuse to not post), I'd rather not lynch him right now. I also disagree with the Guru lynch, since he's come back and shared his thoughts.

At this point, I'd much rather lynch YIGA. I believe it's 5 votes for YIGA against 4 votes for Storm? (I'm not sure, didn't properly count). Just in case, I'm gonna make sure nobody can tie it up.

Vote: YIGAhim

I wasn't going to vote until he came in and said something, but now that his wagon is picking up speed, there's no point really staying off.

Yes, the last two games you've been quick to say I'm town and here you are doing it again. :D

I noticed something was off with the agreeing with me last game but my blasted investigation didn't go through.:kawaii:

I'm not saying he isn't suspicious I'm saying all that is is RVS and I want to see something relevant from him before I make a read. He probably didn't think he needed to unvote you. Did you see my post from a minute ago?

I agree with you on storm and garu.
I feel like voting Storm won't really get us anywhere. He hasn't been cooperative and I can't tell if he wants a sub or not. Those who are voting for him I feel like are doing so out of frustration rather than a scum read, and it's hard to get a read on him alignment wise from his posts.

I'm going to sound dumb for asking this but what does RVS mean?

Also you bring up a lot of good points. I really gotta think about this, I'm going to reread the thread real fast, see who stands out to me but you really are making a lot of sense. @YIGAhim would like to hear from you please.

It stands for Random Voting Stage.

Lilac's posts have all struck me as CWAC. I haven't noticed much from her trying to really actively scum-hunt, and most of her posts have been pure fluff. She has made a couple posts expressing how she feels on others alignments, but even those don't clearly express much.

Lilac said:
Garuru and Kuro both posted in styles that make me think they're unsure of how to interact with out jokewagoning. Maybe it's rookie scum movement, but as I said, we don't know anything about them.
Just a thought, not anything solid. I believe you two were the first to start questioning others during the joke phase, that's all.
I kinda want to hear more from Garu on his defense (not to mention the other half of the players that are quietly watching or inactive all together). I'm confused as to why Garu hasn't been trying to defend himself as of yet...

I really can't say I know anything for now, but if I had to make a scum read between Garu and Mezlo, I'd be looking at Garu.
I can't deny being new to the game, so I'm bound to make a mistake here or there. But come D2 I'll know what I need to know.
Here's a wall of Lilac's posts that have some content within them. It seems to me that she either is unsure of what to say or is trying to blend in? I would like to see more of her thoughts before being hasty but it rubs me the wrong way.

Also thanks funnier for explaining that!

funnier6

Courage~

His first game was a scum game as buddies with you and you still think you can form a real read just from that? I don't really think he's done anything alignment indicative so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom