• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
yeh my bad this game is pretty big.
However I think that storm is town just because he is acting like he usually does but that behavorior could easily be translated into him be scum so this is why every one dislikes storms play style.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Well it was in the second paragraph that you didn't quote, I said that post he seems just like he was in korra and I'm inclined to lynch for it. I suppose you can call it a gut read but in my experience if I'm town that practically makes Mez immediate scum.

You realize me being defensive is saying I'm trying tell people I'm not town? XD

In my last game I found the first ones to say I was towny were suspicious (and rightfully so!) and here I'm trying to say don't expect me to almost lynch the role cop day one, I really don't see that as defensive or worth talking about tbh.

I did see the part about you connecting the post to Korra, but I guess I just didn't feel like that was a very good explanation. What exactly about it feels like Korra Mezlo? Tbh, I feel like you kinda get tunnel vision when it comes to him and just expect him to be scum, so you look for things to fit your perspective.

You did the same thing last game when you were town though. Just saying, it does come off as looking defensive, even if you don't think it does. But if you don't find it worth talking about, this will be the last I say about that.

Rainami

locked away
I'd be suspicious of anyone for trying to start a wagon on storm. Minus lilac, cuz she's new. And has a cute avatar.

...what a coincidence, garu did that

Lily

Mischievous Minx
I'd be suspicious of anyone for trying to start a wagon on storm. Minus lilac, cuz she's new. And has a cute avatar.

...what a coincidence, garu did that

I can't deny being new to the game, so I'm bound to make a mistake here or there. But come D2 I'll know what I need to know.

Lily

Mischievous Minx
I'm pretty sure Jamie was the last sub we had, so policy is sure to follow if things keep n route.

Also now I have to get something to eat do to the mention of food. Thanks rainy :dry:

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Ok, 1 I kinda feel like this game is wayyy to big making it easy for scum to hide in the shadows while we kill each other (kinda like korra) and 2 I have no reads because of this. I'm trying to read through things again to see if I can be more useful but (provided I don't get lynched) I'll probably wait to start becoming more active until there are fewer people.

Rainami

locked away
hehe...really? Convenient.

first off, are there any mason counterclaims, by chance? You never really know, maybe there is a counterclaim after all...

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I did see the part about you connecting the post to Korra, but I guess I just didn't feel like that was a very good explanation. What exactly about it feels like Korra Mezlo? Tbh, I feel like you kinda get tunnel vision when it comes to him and just expect him to be scum, so you look for things to fit your perspective.

You did the same thing last game when you were town though. Just saying, it does come off as looking defensive, even if you don't think it does. But if you don't find it worth talking about, this will be the last I say about that.
Probably the part where Mezlo fakeclaimed on Day 1 and had changed his claim about two cycles later. And remember when Mezlo made a scummy post to not look scummy in Avatar Mafia? Honestly, I don't have any idea if this is a scumtell or not but I don't remember him being this frivolous before my hiatus. But I am getting similar vibes from him now from our days as scumbuds. Do you feel the same?

Also, time to drop the RVS.

Unvote

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
At the moment, it looks like the top wagons are Storm (4 votes), Mezlo (3 votes), and Yiga/Lone_Garurumon/Musicfan (2 votes).

I've already expressed why I don't agree with a Storm lynch. It looks just like his one in Korra, with him even being the first vote on it. If he's not going to have a replacement, then I kinda think a policy lynch may be in order then, but I wanted to wait and see first.

Not really liking the Mezlo lynch either as I haven't found him to be suspicious. Not to mention, one of the votes on him is Yiga's which is a joke vote, another is Zachie's who has been subbed out, and the third is funniers whose reasoning for voting I don't agree with.

Also not feeling a Lone_Garurumon or Musicfan lynch. Lone's defense felt solid to me, and while I didn't agree with his vote, he had valid reason for placing it. And musicfan seems to be softclaiming, and hasn't been too suspicious yet, so I'm going to believe him for now.

So that leaves me with Yiga. I know he hasn't posted much, and people find the votes on him odd because of that, but he's kinda been where I've been leaning towards. Mostly due to the fact that he acknowledged his vote on Mezlo was a joke, posted in the thread after it had gotten serious, and really only mentioned his "disappointment" that the joke wagon on Mez wasn't happening anymore. But he didn't take that time to remove his own vote. That's not really a ton to go on, but having been on a scum team with Yiga for his first game, it does seem kind of in line with how he played then. He didn't really post much besides fluff, and also didn't seem to take his votes too seriously. While it could just be that he plays the same way when he's town and scum (haven't gotten to see his town play yet), I find that there are some similarities between this game and his scum game, where I'm not really seeing that much in anyone else's posts. With that, I'm going to

Vote: YIGAhim

I won't be up for much longer, and unfortunately won't be around for eod, but if anyone has anything they want to ask me within the next little bit I'll be happy to answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom