• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pineapples on pizza, yay or nay?

Yay or Nay?

• Yay

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Nay

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • ew wtf

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Self explanatory I think. This is often a heavily debated topic, so I thought there should be a thread for it.

So what are your thoughts on Pineapples and Pizza? Honestly, the two are made for each other Pineapple on Pizza is a gift from God.

D

Deleted member 14134

Honestly, the two are made for each other Pineapple on Pizza is a gift from God.

vB9B5.gif

Mido

Version 1
I'm usually more of a fan of a standard green pepper/onion combo; but the moment I encountered a pizza classified as "Hawaiian" (pineapple, ham, and bacon), I was immediately spellbound by its wonderful and succulent taste. I, overcome with a myriad of emotions, ranging from joy and fear, hope and despair, love and loss, and even giddiness; felt that I found the greatest of pizzas. It was quite the pizza, but it was the pineapple that reeled me in: a fish overjoyed by the greatest of treats. I ask myself on occasion if I was truly in love; but lo, that emotion was something I never experienced. So what was it that I did feel? Delight? Ecstasy? Pure, unadulterated bliss? Whatever it was, I cannot seem to classify it. What I do know, is that yes, I do enjoy pineapple on my pizzas.

karu

Panamaniac
I'm usually more of a fan of a standard green pepper/onion combo; but the moment I encountered a pizza classified as "Hawaiian" (pineapple, ham, and bacon), I was immediately spellbound by its wonderful and succulent taste. I, overcome with a myriad of emotions, ranging from joy and fear, hope and despair, love and loss, and even giddiness; felt that I found the greatest of pizzas. It was quite the pizza, but it was the pineapple that reeled me in: a fish overjoyed by the greatest of treats. I ask myself on occasion if I was truly in love; but lo, that emotion was something I never experienced. So what was it that I did feel? Delight? Ecstasy? Pure, unadulterated bliss? Whatever it was, I cannot seem to classify it. What I do know, is that yes, I do enjoy pineapple on my pizzas.
So passionate, so pure, so admirable!!! What is this witchcraft?!

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
This is one of those topics where people say you either love it or you hate it, but I don't really have a strong opinion on the matter. I don't absolutely hate pineapple on pizza, but I don't love it either. I prefer pizza without it, but if someone offers me a slice with some pineapple on it, I wouldn't refuse it.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
The Pineapple Pizza:

So much anger, chrashes around you
O true fruit of my heart
You shine in the sun, sparkle with dew

As I watch and wait as the Pizza Hut
Guy,
Lovingly places you in the melting Chez.
Like a sweet angel drifting down, let your taste, from my tongue never hide.

(With intensity)
I cleave you open with knife of steel,
Pray tell me what i will find?
A succulent meal, of fruit, meat, and bread.
Ascends before my eyes.

(With emotion)
O lovely wonderful Apple of Pine
O heaven sent gift of warm Pizza Pie
You're were made for each other,
Like Winter and Snow,
And now the tongue in my mouth,
Gives me a tasty glow.

----------------------------------------------

Pizza:
Noun
A dish of Italian origin consisting of a flat, round base of dough baked with a topping of tomato sauce and chez, typically with added meat, vegetables, or fruit.

Pineapple:
Noun
1. A large juicy tropical fruit consisting of an aromatic edible yellow flesh surrounded by a tough segmented skin and topped with a tuft of stiff leaves.

2. The widely cultivated tropical American plant that bears this fruit. It is low-growing, with a spiral of spiny sword-shaped leaves on a thick stem.

3. (Informal) A hand grenade.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom