• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pineapples on pizza, yay or nay?

Yay or Nay?

• Yay

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Nay

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • ew wtf

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
I can't say yay or nay if I've never tried it. From the eyes of someone who's never had it, sure, it sounds weird. But I suppose I could possibly understand that it might go well. My only concern is I have a feeling it would change the taste of the pizza entirely, as the pineapple juice would probably overpower the tomato sauce quite a great deal. It probably wouldn't taste terrible, but it wouldn't really taste like pizza.

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
I do like a hawaiian pizza with pineapple on it, not my first choice but I love pineapple and think it goes well on pizza. I can imagine for those who havent tried it, it does sound weird but to me so does sweet and sour sauce (which I do like btw its just an example)... is it sweet or is it sour???? And just to put it out there I spend days convicing people that cheesy chips and gravy is a great combo!!!

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
I don't care either way. I neither hate it nor love it. If it's there, I'll eat it. If it's not, I wouldn't miss it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom