• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Night Hut Mafia - The Treacherous Neighborhoods

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Nope that's it Koki ignored me again.
Once more, I don't understand what you are expecting. The only questions I see are from that pointless back and forth discussion where I already made my point so I left it. Some other people need to pick that up first. And if it is another kind of question you should've just asked it again, I couldn't find it. But that is too late anyway because I'm off to bed now

D

Deleted member 14134

What about you, though? Despite a post calling out on Cslaught to post more and revealing your neighbourhood? Looking through your posts you did not yet actively participate in discussions either

I was halfway through typing up my post suggesting that we reveal the neighborhoods when Jamie beat me to saying it and I further explained why here.

Gotta agree with Jamie here. If 3 people get knocked off and are town then town knows the final person is Mafia and is one step closer to winning. The Mafia is going to know who's in which town from the start so they already have an advantage there. I imagine they'll be trying to spread out kills between neighbourhoods to try to draw less attention to specific members as well. I guess we could wait until day two to reveal but I don't see what good that'll do either way.

Most of the discussion has been when I was asleep or working and I haven't been able to post since my last post a few minutes ago. Seeing how the bulk of the discussion I missed has been a back and forth between you and Libk about whether revealing the neighbourhoods was a good idea or not I didn't feel as if I had anything else to add since I already made my stance on the matter clear. If you want to hear my opinion on any specific matters I'd be happy to give it.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I was halfway through typing up my post suggesting that we reveal the neighborhoods when Jamie beat me to saying it and I further explained why here.

Most of the discussion has been when I was asleep or working and I haven't been able to post since my last post a few minutes ago. Seeing how the bulk of the discussion I missed has been a back and forth between you and Libk about whether revealing the neighbourhoods was a good idea or not I didn't feel as if I had anything else to add since I already made my stance on the matter clear. If you want to hear my opinion on any specific matters I'd be happy to give it.
what u think about hav female zelda?

D

Deleted member 14134

what u think about hav female zelda?
Not sure if this is really the place to discuss it but I'm pretty indifferent on the matter as long as I get to choose between which gender I get to play as.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Once more, I don't understand what you are expecting. The only questions I see are from that pointless back and forth discussion where I already made my point so I left it. Some other people need to pick that up first. And if it is another kind of question you should've just asked it again, I couldn't find it. But that is too late anyway because I'm off to bed now
I quoted my question again after you saud you didn't see it, abd you never actually answered it tbe first time.

Pen

The game is on!
Honestly, this being day 1 and all, I find it hard to take any discussion seriously other than the one about the hood groups reveal and how we should use the hood chats. Anything else, especially the back and forth debate between Kirion and Libk, just seems redundant and like it will not lead us anywhere good. Thus I can see why Kirion is making an attempt to end that discussion.

Mido

Version 1
I'm still rereading the thread, but if there is one thing I'm surmising, it's that I don't think Storm-now-Tristan and Libk are aligned. If we are to assume what we are about the neighborhood revealing providing an inherent town benefit, then anyone opposing it automatically looks bad in theory. If Storm/Tristan is scum in this scenario, I highly doubt Libk would try to save face in agreeing with his distrust of the plan, otherwise throwing both of them under the bus and derailing the Mafia's plans. Not to mention, Libk's reasoning, while I don't necessarily agree myself from the little I read thus far, does seem to come from an earnest place.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Okay I can't be the only one who reads the thread title and thinks of Pizza Hut.

Mido

Version 1
pizza-hut2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom