• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Night Hut Mafia - The Treacherous Neighborhoods

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 14134

To everyone playing, is there anyone you'd like to see more from at this time?
@Cslaught02 has been quiet on all fronts so far, though it could be because he hasn't been on at all. Tagging him hoping he can come give his thoughts before the end of the day.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Nuts to me that y'all think Libk is scum. I don't see it at all. Keeping my vote on Storm (now T-dot).

Pen

The game is on!
Actually, I am starting to suspect Tristan more now, after just having read a message by him in out hood. He encourages discussion within the hood chat, but I do not agree with that. As long as the Mafia member of your hood is still alive, it is much better to share our thoughts with everyone in the game thread. It is not until the Mafia member of your hood dies that the hood chat becomes really useful because then the members in there can discuss safely and make plans without any Mafia member stalking them.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Seeing as Storm and I share completely different ideologies regarding this game, it seems needless to say that I also disagree with Libk, and I find his continual insistence that revealing the neighbours was a bad idea to be genuinely suspicious. I know, @Jamie, you said that him being so passionate about it means he's most likely town, but I have to respectfully disagree about that. I can totally see Libk as scum saying the stuff he's saying, especially since he seems so insistent on it. Revealing the neighbours puts scum at a disadvantage.
I do agree there. Somehow it has been presented as if Libk is trustworthy at the moment but I do not agree. It has been deduced time and again that the mafia benefits from spreading the damage, while we would benefit from focussing on one group at the time. I just do not understand why he is so persistant on that while the calculations are so simple. To me that seems as if he perhaps is aware of this and refutes it on purpose. For the mafia, of course it is to their advantage if we don't have a strategy. So of course they will try to make it seem as if that is instead a viable strategy and a good alternative. But it is not, and I do not associate that with simply a convinced townie, I could imagine this is has a hidden intention.

That can be taken as a good thing or a bad thing, but really, I find the fact that you immediately said what you said at the beginning of the game to be more indicative of town.
I agree with this quote about Jamie. Exactly.

I'm not sure who to focus on right now, but I'm kind of surprised so few people haven't really mentioned Koki. He has kind of been following Jamie most of this game so far, and I'm not too sure what to think of it. They're both good, experience players, so I can see them playing off each other as town or scum. Not really alignment indicative.
I don't think we'd make it so easy for people to discover us if we were in cahoots. Having that said, I really haven't followed him so much. If a player is right, that player is right. I join days later because I live in Europe, a different time-zone. Sometimes some comments are already made, and it's not about the honour or originality there. He made a few good points. But, for example, on the Libk case, I strongly disagree.

i would never be scumbuds with koki that shifty little potato
I bet you have a wet dream every night about me being in your scum team.

Jamie

Actually, I am starting to suspect Tristan more now, after just having read a message by him in out hood. He encourages discussion within the hood chat, but I do not agree with that. As long as the Mafia member of your hood is still alive, it is much better to share our thoughts with everyone in the game thread. It is not until the Mafia member of your hood dies that the hood chat becomes really useful because then the members in there can discuss safely and make plans without any Mafia member stalking them.
I'm with you here. The Mafia can manipulate us within that chat; I'd rather not have any part of that. Maybe I'll talk a bit at night but that's about it.

kokirion

I will leave my vote. Sadly it is 1 AM already, making me unable to remove it till the end of the day. I wondered whether I should leave it or not, but he is in my eyes, from a day 1 day 1 perspective, the best option. Maybe something changes tonight which would clear him as a player, but I suppose even if a single vote stays on him it can easily be circumvented. Therefore I see it as a good pressure tool. It will either lynch the imo most suspicious target or it would pressure him to eventually clear himself

kokirion

I'm with you here. The Mafia can manipulate us within that chat; I'd rather not have any part of that. Maybe I'll talk a bit at night but that's about it.
I'm not even sure if I'm going to do that. At least not intensively. We know our own roles. So we know that the other three have a 1/3 chance of being scum. Which is bigger than any other random player has. Why would I discuss matters with a group I am most suspicious of?

Pen

The game is on!

Precisely. I see no reason for any Townie to engage in actual discussion in their hood chats during the daytime (as long as their Mafia member is still alive, that is). I think it is quite obvious that, in those situations, it is better to keep the discussion in the game thread. Seeing as I know how experienced Tristan is, I find it increasingly suspicious that he asks for our opinions within the hood chat.

Unvote

Vote: Tristan

kokirion

@Cslaught02 has been quiet on all fronts so far, though it could be because he hasn't been on at all. Tagging him hoping he can come give his thoughts before the end of the day.
What about you, though? Despite a post calling out on Cslaught to post more and revealing your neighbourhood? Looking through your posts you did not yet actively participate in discussions either

Jamie

Hood chat sounds gangsta af

Jamie

EN5j5XL.png

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Nope that's it Koki ignored me again.

Unvote
Vote:Kokirion

As to midi and Deku, they haven't provided enough but I feel good about Jamie as not scum. Not necessarily town, but not scum.

Jamie

Not necessarily town, but not scum.
The only third party role is Survivor. As survivor has no connection with the mafia through chats, they can't coordinate a win via mafia. IMO, Survivor is essentially town who can happen to win if they get to the end game and mafia wins. So I'm considering anyone who isn't scum as town as far as I'm concerned.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
The only third party role is Survivor. As survivor has no connection with the mafia through chats, they can't coordinate a win via mafia. IMO, Survivor is essentially town who can happen to win if they get to the end game and mafia wins. So I'm considering anyone who isn't scum as town as far as I'm concerned.
I agree. There are just scenarios where a survivor is bad.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
It looks like the lynch is going to be either Libk or Tristan. I still have a town lean for Libk, so I would prefer not to lynch him at the moment. So that leaves Tristan. Storm's posts didn't put him in a great position as a replacement, so it would have been nice to be able to hear more of his own thoughts to get a better read, but I feel like his lynch could give us pretty good information either way.

Vote: Tristan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom