• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Wizard101 Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Neither Shroom or Pendio provided solid reasons for their votes on Deku today. Just voted for the sake of getting a lynch in, even when there is plenty of time left in the Day to get discussion going on other things. Another thing worth noting is that Pendio was the fourth one to vote Gummy yesterday. Could've been a joke vote, or he could've had other intentions, I just thought it was worth noting.
good notes. I didn't see any of this bc i am literally a tunnel =^)

I also missed that we needed 5 people to get a lynch in
how............... :(

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
Really? You think there's no one else to look at, nothing else to analyse or do besides getting Dekunut lynched? Hmmm.....

Neither Shroom or Pendio provided solid reasons for their votes on Deku today. Just voted for the sake of getting a lynch in, even when there is plenty of time left in the Day to get discussion going on other things. Another thing worth noting is that Pendio was the fourth one to vote Gummy yesterday. Could've been a joke vote, or he could've had other intentions, I just thought it was worth noting.

My reasoning is we need a lynch. We're largely inactive, and we need a kill. I don't have to 100% agree with the lynch, we need to get moving and we haven't been. If you have any other targets that you'd like to bring to light that could reasonably get momentum on, please bring them forward, but as of now, we have a largely inactive game where we need a set number to progress.

My vote stands until we hear more from the rest of our players. I'm not going two days without a lynch.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
@kokirion I noticed yesterday, before you voted Deku, you expressed suspicion of both Deku and Eduarda (quotes below). You thought both were being shady, but why pick Deku over Eduarda? And how do you feel about lynching Dekunut today?

When I first saw the wagon on Deku, I was quite unsure about the lynch. So he just agreed with Eduarda and voted Koko...... trying to start a serious lynch on Day 1, what's so scummy about that? It almost seemed town-like, in fact. I was also feeling quite uncomfortable that it was Koko who had started the lynch, the one who had been under fire just one page before, and now accusing his accuser. But I don't really think Koko is scum atm, otherwise he would have just let the Gummy lynch happen, rather then stop it. Thinking back to Avengers mafia, where Deku was a mafioso, on Day 1 he also tried to start up a serious lynch on another player (Storm). And this is similar to that, in a sense. Deku also made a very long post defending himself, but he wasn't very aggressive in his defense. I suppose that can be read as town? What I am trying to say is that, I think Deku is a hard player to figure out and he could go either way for me at this point. I understand why he'd get lynched today, and I'll vote if we don't have 5 people when approaching deadline.

Really? You think there's no one else to look at, nothing else to analyse or do besides getting Dekunut lynched? Hmmm.....

I was out of town for the last few days. Yesterday I did read the thread, but because quoting etc. was hard I decided to wait.

Anyway, obviously I'm gonna vote for Deku again. I made my decision yesterday and nothing has changed, except for the fact that we didn't get a majority. I'm in for a speed lynch.
Vote: Dekunut

I'm also getting increasingly suspicious of Pendio, and also Sadia a little.
I apologize for that. I was unaware that the day would end as soon as it did. It was my bad and I am sorry. To answer your question: no, I do not trust DN more than anybody else at the moment (nor did I yesterday), so to right my mistake on the length of the day I would be happy to assist in the lynching of DN now. I will at least place a vote on him, and then we will see if I keep it through the whole day. At the very least I think something good will come from his death, possibly even a dead Mafioso.

Vote: DekuNut
Unaware that the day ended so quickly. Yesterday he also explicitly said that he may not always suppport the lynch threshold if he wouldn't agree with it. Which is very logical, but I found the reason he stated this so publicly pretty odd. It felt as if he already knew he was gonna obstruct a number of lynches this game, and was giving himself an alibi already, which would be a good move for a mafiosi. And now, all of a sudden, he votes for Dekunut with an apology for his non-action yesterday. I cannot really fathom why he changed his mind, and if his position was really that weak yesterday, why did he then take such a radical step like obstructing the entire lynch? He also doesn't mention any new reason for voting Dekunut. It makes me wonder if this was rather a change of strategy instead of opinion.

And in the post I quoted from Sadia, she makes somewhat similar remarks, but less strongly. Despite these accusations, the 2 of you don't yet stand out to me as "probably scum". Perhaps, I cannot exclude the possibility, but I just want to say that I do not trust the 2 of you as much as other people trust you.

I'm not seeing any great evidence against Dekunut, even looking back at Eduarda and Dekunut's conversation which LG kindly suggested.

But if it's the only option, I'll vote Deku. Unfortunately, I don't have any strong reads myself.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I'm fine with you guys RVSing me, so long as you guys actually get down to business tomorrow.
And I say RVS because most people seem to be voting me or willing to vote me because we need a lynch.
When I have time (whatever that is) my current list is Eduarda, Penicillin, and Koki. If anyone else has any requests for me to look at, you can mention them and I'll get to work on that. Hopefully tonight but we'll see how work goes.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
So it's OMGUS. Got it.
Not OMGUS. It's not because he wants me lynched - I already said I'd be a willing sacrifice - but because he wants a speedlynch. As a whole I'm against speedlynches. Even if my lunch is confirmed, the rest of the day could be used looking for other suspicious people, talking about them, and getting the opinion of the lynchee (which you can decide to heed or not dependent on their flip). I don't think speedlynches help the town at all.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
My only issue with committing to lynching DekuNut is that The evidence, even when based on what happened in Day 1, is still kind of shaky overall. It's not the most sound imo.
So provide an alternative.

Not OMGUS. It's not because he wants me lynched - I already said I'd be a willing sacrifice - but because he wants a speedlynch. As a whole I'm against speedlynches. Even if my lunch is confirmed, the rest of the day could be used looking for other suspicious people, talking about them, and getting the opinion of the lynchee (which you can decide to heed or not dependent on their flip). I don't think speedlynches help the town at all.
It is kind of OMGUS, at least it reads that way to me. You can say you want to be lynched all you want but at the end of the day everyone wants to play, not die. Also note how he currently isn't pushing for it, he just said he's down for it. There's a difference between wanting a lynch (of any kind) and pushing for it. Tbh I want a speedlynch too, with the game going as slow as it is. But everyone is too hesitant to do anything so I'm settling with crawling along. This is basically Day One 2.0 and it isn't helping anything when everyone is just sitting on their thumbs.

[I totally added a bunch of stuff into the first paragraph and now this transition phrase doesn't make any sense but i don't want to change it]
Okay but there is literally zero other discussion because everyone else has a ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ attitude about this day. Everyone is saying "oh idk who else to vote for so i'll vote for dekunut i guess???? at the end of the day?????" and there's almost nothing else. Not to mention so many people aren't posting, for various reasons. I won't get into my opinion about that because it's not relevant to the game, but regardless, it's not helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom