• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Last day of middle school coming up. Thinking about this forum. I don't blame ZD for this since it really is me who's at fault, but all of my time here in sixth, seventh grade really screwed me up in some ways. A complete unwillingness to develop myself. No importance placed on having a real social life outside of the Internet. No more confidence in myself. I feel distant from my classmates.

High school will start in a short few months. I need to change. I was hoping I could change before middle school ended so that I could leave my classmates with a better impression of me - since I won't cross paths with many of them again - but time is up.

I will be more active on ZD over this summer, but in moderation. I hope I find myself to be more active on Snapchat and Instagram, where my real life friends are, than on here. I mean nothing in offense to ZD. It's my fault for being an idiot these past few years.
That was me at about your age. The summer between high and middle school (and the start of Freshman year) it was all about the Z and the D. I don't blame you for taking a break - it's the best thing you can do at that point. It'll be nice to see you around again though.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
I lost one of my best and closest friends yesterday.

Now as it typically goes around here, I'm not naming names, but only because I do not wish to embarass you.

I'm writing this here in hopes that you see this, because I am not going to be shut out by the likes of you.

You know who you are.

I told you that you scared me at first. I told you some of the reasons why, but there was one other.

I was scared of getting close to you. Because I had a feeling you would eventually break me.

But then you seemed to take more of an interest in a friendship with me, and I was simply overjoyed. We could talk music, and you were the first friend I ever had who also had songs for specific people in your life. I never imagined I would be one of those people to you.

The more we talked the more I looked up to you. You were kind of like a guru to me, for lack of a better term. We got each other, we could talk about things and understand depression, and anxiety. And most importantly, we both understood what friendship meant to each other.

There was a time when you told me that you couldn't live without me. Then I found out you loved me.

Keep in mind all of this started because of that girl last week you met at the party.

I admit it. I got mad about that. Because you deserve so much better than just some girl to have sex with and never see again.

I'm sorry I can't give you what you want. But I wish you could realize what's more important right now.

Being your friend is more important to me than being the girl you love. Being your friend was what made us happy. There's nothing wrong with caring about each other so much that you feel love for one another, but no real friend that tells you he loves you breaks a promise the same day they make it.

Running away will only make things worse. For everyone involved. Everything was fine this morning and I thought it was resolved. What I don't understand is you're not running away from me, who causes you pain and heartbreak, and I'm sorry, but you're running away from all of us.

After we "made up" today, I decided to start working on that picture I promised you as a gift to make it that much better. I'm still going to do it, because I still consider you one of my best friends, and that's just how I am. A true friend is always there for the people they love, no matter what the cost.

I'm not perfect. I'm not some sort of angel. But I'm a shoulder to cry on and an ear for you.

So please stop acting like this. This isn't the Philipp I know. This isn't our Philipp. The Philipp who always sticks by his friends even when they're hard to deal with, the Philipp who is open and honest about how he feels, the Philipp who we love...we want him back. I want him back. You want to come back but you're doing what I used to do all the time. You're building a wall. And eventually that wall is going to come crashing down on you.

I'll continue to walk up and down behind your wall until you break it down. Because all I can do is try and talk to you.

You've blocked all of us out. And we want Philipp back.

I'm going to keep trying, because that's the kind of friend I am. No matter how hard it gets with you. And I have everyone else with me, by my side. That was the promise you made to me. You're strong enough to keep that promise.

Come back to us and get over it. I know it takes time. And no one has meant any harm towards you. We care about you. You are our friend. It takes time to recover but not forever.

You're not going to leave forever. Because I know that's truly not what you want.

NintendoCN

Team Captain
Xaldin from KH2 is super cheap, every time I try to heal or attack he combos me and then I ALWAYS DIE! I beat him but jeez he was hard.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm feeling like **** for no good reason, but I gotta let it out so I'll just rewrite what happened to relieve the stress a bit.

I work with this German lady who is pretty much one of the best people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting and especially working with. She is always happy, always talkative even when sick. She's basically my role model in the workplace and as a citizen. Two weeks ago, she gave me a gift card for chick-fil-a (a chicken place here in the USA). It basically was a free lunch. I didn't want to take it, but I don't tell her "no". So I took it and got free lunch. Well according to my code of honor, if someone gives me something I'll give back to them provided it's a good thing. I couldn't produce a free gift card as I didn't and still don't know what she prefers to eat. So I waited for a while.

I came into work today around 2:30pm feeling pretty great. helped a lady get an item to her car and had to play a jigsaw puzzle for a good 15 minutes. she tipped me $5 for the trouble. later on the lady I work with came into work. we are working and I went to my lunch break around 7. I found her and tried to give her the $5, because that's how much the lunch was. She told me to keep it, but I tried to press it forward. She looked at me dead in the eyes and said "do not challenge me. I am double age. you do not compete with me" and I froze up. That justification is the worst justification in the world, because it makes whoever the target is feel tiny and helpless. It's what a parent would use when their kid is trying to pay them back. I totally understand where she is coming from, that's her ghira. She is like a mother to me, really. But I can't deal with having debts. I almost started crying. For the rest of the day, I just had this empty feeling in my stomach. again I get why she won't let me pay her back. But that justification really made me feel like completely emasculated.

blog post over, I'll get over it after playing DS3, BO3, and TPHD.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
"do not challenge me. I am double age. you do not compete with me"
Well that sounds pretty aggressive it seems. You just wanted to repay a kindness, not engage in a challenge. I learned when someone does you a favor, you do something for them, unless they refuse which in case you're don't need to do anything. It's nice that you want to repay her back, but sometimes people don't need, or want to be payed back.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Over the last few days I've realized that my lack of close friends is completley because I don't try. Went to a show one of my friends was in last night and saw a couple other people I knew across the stage (it was a performance in the round). Tickets aren't for particular seats and I could've moved over to them if I'd wanted to, but I chose not to for stupid reasons. I talked to them after and they said that they considered inviting me over but decided that I didn't want to sit by them because I didn't move over when I saw them. I really need to get out more, talk to people mote, hang ouT with people more and not just lock myself in my room all day.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
I really need to get out more, talk to people more, hang out with people more and not just lock myself in my room all day.
This is me, so much! I've been in a low tide lately, and just kind of isolated myself so I could have some time to process my thoughts, and get myself together. What I really need is to see my other friends more often, or at least talk to them on the phone more often

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
This is me, so much! I've been in a low tide lately, and just kind of isolated myself so I could have some time to process my thoughts, and get myself together. What I really need is to see my other friends more often, or at least talk to them on the phone more often
Agreed. I've been extremely bad about this, having graduated from high school just last year and barely keeping in contact with most of my close friends. I know to expect it, but I wouldn't mind remaining friends with them.

InsomniacAttack

wtf did u say about me u little mcnuggit?
My friend Nico just left my house after staying all weekend (he lives 2 hours away and this is the first time we've met in person). First time a person I've met on the internet has slept in my house. Wierd. Among other things, we talked, played video games, and possibly did some drugs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom