• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda War

Who wins

• Total voters

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
The Twili honestly don't seem much like fighters, they honestly seem really weak (I'm assuming we're talking about actual residents of the Twilight Realm, like the ****ty ones that moan and don't really do anything)
There are also Twili like Zant, don't forget, as well as like Midna. I think there's multiple kinds of Twili. Also, I think there's still magic in there, so even if it's just those smaller ones, they don't have to fight physically after all.

Matthew Srolis

Just a Deku Scrub
There are also Twili like Zant, don't forget, as well as like Midna. I think there's multiple kinds of Twili. Also, I think there's still magic in there, so even if it's just those smaller ones, they don't have to fight physically after all.
And to clarify also by twili i meant shadow creatures

Matthew Srolis

Just a Deku Scrub
Nobody complained about team-ups last time... ah well.
I'm keeping with what I said before about keeping Ganny and Link out of this, as well as the witches. They're trump cards.
Well, if we're doing it this way, then we need some sort of inciting incident. I'd say the City in the Sky crashing down in the middle of Hyrule Field. It's technology. People would view it as a weapon that they could use. Racial tensions are at an all-time high, despite the efforts of the sages. This leads to an all-out battle in the middle of Hyrule Field.
For some reason we have the Deku and the Ikanians there. Because Zelda.
First of all, may I say, the Kokiri are screwed. Are we all in agreement? Good. Moving on.
The Deku wouldn't last long either. They're not very sturdy, and don't have many weapons.
The Zora are good fighters, and don't need the water to do good stuff. Assuming the Ikana are coming from the forest, and saying the Twili come out in that giant gap between the Hylians and the Gerudo, let's say they start attacking the armies next to them. Therefore, round one matchups:
Hylians v Twili and Gorons
Gorons v Hylians and Zoras
Zoras v Gorons and Ikanians
Ikanians v Gorons and Gerudo
Gerudo v Ikanians and Twili
Twili v Hylians and Ikanians
Despite a lack of Ganondorf-magic, I feel an army of Zants would beat out the Hylians. Edge: Twili.
Gorons would crush Hylians like bugs inside their puny tin cans, and would laugh at their toothpick swords. Edge: Gorons.
Zoras would probably get punched by the Gorons, and their spears wouldn't do much. Edge: Gorons.
Ikanians are many, but easy to defeat. The only real threat would be the Captain, who would be taken down eventually I'd think. Edge: Zoras
Gerudo would fight Ikanians. See above. Edge: Gerudo.
Twili have armor. Gerudo really... don't. Edge: Twili.
So, coming out of this, we have half the zoras, half the Gerudo, all the Gorons, and all of the Twili. The Hylians are down for the count. Honestly, the remaining Zoras and Gerudo wouldn't stand much of a chance against the other two races
So that leaves Twili v Gorons. Twili are probably using a lot of magic, which I'd think the Gorons aren't immune to, so Twili win.
The Twili approach the City in the Sky, ready to take its technology for themselves, when they come across the guardians of the City: The fearsome Ooca.
Actually, ooca have no arms. They can't even really fight. **** them, they die.
Twili win.
There you go great job. I say this is a pretty solid conclusion.

Okay I'm just going to set up a quick table with perks, leaders, weapons, and weaknesses for each race
Hylians
Leaders: Link and Zelda (No Triforce of Wisdom or Courage)

Weapons: Swords, lances, bows, and weak Light Magic
Weaknesses: None

Perks: Strength in numbers
Likeliness of instigating fight: Likely

Shiekah
Leaders: Impa

Weapons: Naginatas, daggers, knives, and Shadow Magic

Weaknesses: Low in numbers
Perks: Incredibly talented at hiding in the shadows

Gorons
Leader: Darunia

Weapons: Hammers, bodies, and Flaming Rocks
Weaknesses: Ice Magic
Perks: Extremely durable bodies

Zoras
Leaders: Queen Rutela and Prince Ralis

Weapons: Spears, Lances, and weak Water Magic
Weaknesses: Fire Magic and Ice Magic
Perks: Versatile in Water

Deku
Leaders: Deku King and Deku Butler
Weapons: Deku Nuts

Weaknesses: Fire Magic
Perks: Can blend into Forestry well
Likeliness of instigating fight: Unlikely

Twili
Leader: Midna (No Fused Shadow)
Weapons: Weak Interloper Magic
Weaknesses: Unmilitarized army, Light Magic
Perks: Strong Leader

Kokiri
Leaders: Mido and Saria
Weapons: Slingshots and Weak Forest Magic

Weaknesses: Unmilitarized, no effective weapons
Perks: Can hide in Forestry well

Ikanians:
Leaders: Igos Du Ikana

Weapons: Broadswords and Weak Shadow Magic
Weaknesses: Light Magic

Perks: Ressurrection

Oocca:
Leaders: Ooccoo and Ooccoo jr.
Weapons: .
Weaknesses: Weaker outside of City in the Sky
Perks: Power of Flight

Gerudo:
Leaders: Twinrova and Ganondorf (No Triforce of Power)
Weapons: Iron Knuckles, Scimitars, Spears, Bows, Fire Magic, Ice Magic, and Shadow Magic
Perks: Strong ranged attacks

If anybody disagrees just quote this and list your complaint

Matthew Srolis

Just a Deku Scrub
Okay I'm just going to set up a quick table with perks, leaders, weapons, and weaknesses for each race
Hylians
Leaders: Link and Zelda (No Triforce of Wisdom or Courage)

Weapons: Swords, lances, bows, and weak Light Magic

Perks: Strength in numbers

Shiekah
Leaders: Impa

Weapons: Naginatas, daggers, knives, and Shadow Magic

Weaknesses: Low in numbers
Perks: Incredibly talented at hiding in the shadows

Gorons
Leader: Darunia

Weapons: Hammers, bodies, and Flaming Rocks
Weaknesses: Ice Magic
Perks: Extremely durable bodies

Zoras
Leaders: Queen Rutela and Prince Ralis

Weapons: Spears, Lances, and weak Water Magic
Weaknesses: Fire Magic and Ice Magic
Perks: Versatile in Water

Deku
Leaders: Deku King and Deku Butler
Weapons: Deku Nuts

Weaknesses: Fire Magic
Perks: Can blend into Forestry well

Twili
Leader: Midna (No Fused Shadow)
Weapons: Weak Interloper Magic
Weaknesses: Unmilitarized army, Light Magic
Perks: Strong Leader

Kokiri
Leaders: Mido and Saria
Weapons: Slingshots and Weak Forest Magic

Weaknesses: Unmilitarized, no effective weapons
Perks: Can hide in Forestry well

Ikanians:
Leaders: Igos Du Ikana

Weapons: Broadswords and Weak Shadow Magic
Weaknesses: Light Magic

Perks: Ressurrection

Oocca:
Leaders: Ooccoo and Ooccoo jr.
Weapons: .
Weaknesses: Weaker outside of City in the Sky
Perks: Power of Flight

Gerudo:
Leaders: Twinrova and Ganondorf (No Triforce of Power)
Weapons: Iron Knuckles, Scimitars, Spears, Bows, Fire Magic, Ice Magic, and Shadow Magic
Perks: Strong ranged attacks

If anybody disagrees just quote this and list your complaint
looks awesome just also u shoud add gorons sink in water and that gerudo can survive in harsh weather conditions.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Uh... No? I'm talking about the whole Hyrule in Twilight thing.
That's pretty much all Ganondorf. If they could have gotten out and blanketed Hyrule in twilight they would have done so especially in the beginning when they would have still been bitter.

Squirrel

The Rodent King
Gorons
I have this picture in my mind of the gorons doing that rolling thing that they do all lined up in multiple rows. The first row would bowl a lot of people out of the way while the next rows could do the same thing but then pop up randomly at different times to catch anybody who jumped over the first row and/or continued dodging rows.

Sounds like a really formidable formation. And their backs are made of rocks so you wouldn't be able to attack them very easily while they were doing this. They seem to be slow in terms of fighting one on one but in groups, they could be extremely dangerous.

But they also seem to be very straightforward fighters. That would work to their disadvantage as they would probably just try the same couple techniques over and over again. And then maybe the gerudo or sheikah would do something sneaky that the gorons would have trouble defending themselves from. But on the whole, I think they could mow down a whole group of enemy fighters very quickly and easily.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Oh, I wasn't. I was saying the twili could beat Hylians because of their normal magic and technology and stuff
I was talking about in that quote. The magic I was talking about was more the type of magic Midna was using, which was not the magic Ganondorf was using. I don't think any of us are talking about the same thing rn

Matthew Srolis

Just a Deku Scrub
Gorons
I have this picture in my mind of the gorons doing that rolling thing that they do all lined up in multiple rows. The first row would bowl a lot of people out of the way while the next rows could do the same thing but then pop up randomly at different times to catch anybody who jumped over the first row and/or continued dodging rows.

Sounds like a really formidable formation. And their backs are made of rocks so you wouldn't be able to attack them very easily while they were doing this. They seem to be slow in terms of fighting one on one but in groups, they could be extremely dangerous.

But they also seem to be very straightforward fighters. That would work to their disadvantage as they would probably just try the same couple techniques over and over again. And then maybe the gerudo or sheikah would do something sneaky that the gorons would have trouble defending themselves from. But on the whole, I think they could mow down a whole group of enemy fighters very quickly and easily.
However you have to think, are gorons smart enough to think of this, I think of gorons as more barbaric and rush in with no plan. However the zora and guredo would plan something like this but more akin to their abilities

RinkuTheRuffian

Punk Rock Trash
However you have to think, are gorons smart enough to think of this, I think of gorons as more barbaric and rush in with no plan. However the zora and guredo would plan something like this but more akin to their abilities
I'm sure they'd think of this. Even if the everyday Goron can't come up with something like that, I'm sure a Goron Elder could; they must be pretty smart if everyone looks up to them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom