• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Riddles

Wow...that's a hard one, all I can think of is the battle with Agroghoma (sp?) but I don't think it's that because you said it's something Link isn't doing so...

Is it something to do with the Shadow Beasts?

W

WarpPhantom123

DarkLink and 43Forcegems are right. I hope it wasn't too easy. Sorry!!!!!!

W

WarpPhantom123

Answer

It is The the Master Sword and Link. Congrats DarkLink and 43ForceGems!!!!!!!!

Is it the transition of movements that the weird Hand thing which protects the Sol in the Twilight performs?

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
Heheh... If I'm close, I'll try and not give it straight away this time. Cryptic post time! But hrrmm, the first situation that sprung to mind involved Link... but not normal Link (if I am on the right track you get what I mean, but I don't think I am)... however, my question is are "no legs" and "four legs" the same as in the original riddle, or are they something more specifically Zelda related?

EDIT: Ohhh! Burst of inspiration, I might just have got it now... two possible situations have come to mind, the latter of which I'm almost certain is right, but I won't post them (yet).

Last edited:

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
Heheh... If I'm close, I'll try and not give it straight away this time. Cryptic post time! But hrrmm, the first situation that sprung to mind involved Link... but not normal Link (if I am on the right track you get what I mean)... however, my question is are "no legs" and "four legs" the same as in the original riddle, or are they something more specifically Zelda related, or specifically related to a certain scene? And if it is the latter, is the action less eating, more attacking?

EDIT: Ohhh! Burst of inspiration, I might just have got it now... two possible situations have come to mind, one involving Link-but-not-Link, and one that doesn't and I'm almost certain is right, but I won't post them (yet).

Four legs and no legs are the same, but two legs is different from our hero.

vatti

The Acorn sized Magician
Okay i know i havn't answered a riddle yet but I think I came up with a good one. Kay here it goes:
Subject OoT:
"3 together equal 1, 2 wil band together against 1, 1 will want the other 2, the 3 minus the 1 equals peace, the 3 minus the 2 equals suffering."
What is this describing?

Last edited:

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
Okay i know i havn't answered a riddle yet but I think I came up with a good one. Kay here it goes:

"3 together equal 1, 2 wil band together against 1, 1 will want the other 2, the 3 minus the 1 equals peace, the 3 minus the 2 equals suffering."
What is this describing?

Please read the rules before you post a riddle. It is a shame too, that was a really good riddle you posted there. Well.... I guess since I doubt anyone but NortApple will actually solve the riddle I'll make an exception this once, but please don't do it again. *And I emphasize this.*

Last edited:

vatti

The Acorn sized Magician
Please read the rules before you post a riddle. It is a shame too, that was a really good riddle you posted there. Well.... I guess since I doubt anyone but NortApple will actually solve the riddle I'll make an exception this once, but please don't do it again. *And I emphasize this.*

sorry! where can I read the rules?=\

50 characters 50 characters 50characters hvae i reached 50 characters?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom