• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Riddles

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
Both wrong, but Ikana's close. However, I only wrote enemy. If I wrote Majora's Mask, then it would be a specific enemy. If I just write enemy then he's been in multiple games.

W

WarpPhantom123

I have a good one. What is Jammed in place, but not locked? It Can only be used by certain people. What is it and who can use it?

W

WarpPhantom123

Zelda Hard Questions!

Heres a good one. What is jammed in place but not locked? Who can use it?:silent::silent:

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Yeah, Master Sword and Hero of Time-Link.

Let's try this.
And Charge with Sword, when you said Peahat to my riddle earlier, I guess that would work, but I was thinking of a Deku Baba.
Let's try this.
It's from LA

Troubled with many, is very confusing. To see into the future, is not my specialty. But yet I take the numbers, and I see where I shall be.
Who/what am I?

Yeah, Master Sword and Hero of Time-Link.

Let's try this.
And Charge with Sword, when you said Peahat to my riddle earlier, I guess that would work, but I was thinking of a Deku Baba.
Let's try this.
It's from LA

Troubled with many, is very confusing. To see into the future, is not my specialty. But yet I take the numbers, and I see where I shall be.
Who/what am I?

You've got to wait until he states who is correct because if that isn't the answer you'll look silly, and if it is, it's my turn anyway :P =) Doesn't bother me though...I can't be bothered posting mine because the server reset when I tried D=

Din Akera

Sniper
Dark Link!

uhhhh... OoT:

"Munch munch munch...yummy green things. I will seel you these yummy thing cheep! hey are not yet popular, but could be!!" Who am I?

EDIT: My bad, missed the pages part. I posted in aswer to the first page. I appologize

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
Dark Link!

uhhhh... OoT:

"Munch munch munch...yummy green things. I will seel you these yummy thing cheep! hey are not yet popular, but could be!!" Who am I?

EDIT: My bad, missed the pages part. I posted in aswer to the first page. I appologize

That's easy :D the bean salesman.

I want to murder the 50 character limit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom