• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Riddles

Right answer has not been in yet. But the right game/other stuff from the right game has already been mentioned.
Rephrasing the riddle:
I lead to another really weird world.
What the other world looks like depends on what you have done before entering it.
If you use another entrance to go inside of me you'll find someone you would expect in another game series.

Should be obvious now, shouldn't it?

zants follower

underling of the dark god
All I can think of is the link between holodrum and labrynna, but neither is that werd...

edit: wait, the subrosia portals? They aren't really dynamic though...

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
*Sigh* Either the magic mirror (ALttP) or the triforce (ALttP). I'm really surprised nobody's gotten the answer yet!

Last edited:
all i an tink of is the sacred realm, cuz when u beat each temple, there's a different sage with a different medallion. maybe the shadow/dark realm from TP, though... but i doubt it...

or the forsaken fortress from Wind Waker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Sigh* Either the magic mirror (ALttP) or the triforce (ALttP). I'm really surprised nobody's gotten the answer yet!
Me too but it still isn't in there. Part of the riddle I posted:
"If you use another entrance to go inside of me you'll find someone you would expect in another game series."
Which character from another series exactly was in the triforce, mirror or the temples from OoT again?
And the other world is still weirder than any suggestions yet.

Edit: some more hints:
Not everybody finds the entrance to the other world. In fact, not even every Player knows about it.
But everybody finds the entrance which leads to the character.

Last edited:
No, neither. Since it still isn't solved, i'll give some more hints:
The character from the other series is from the Mariogames. He is a bad guy there but he helps you in the game the riddle is about.
The other weird world was not supposed to be this way...
it is a glitch in the game

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
I'll tell you guys 1 thing the game is Link's Awakening because that the only LoZ game that has Mario references in it.

My copy was stolen from me with my GB Color also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom