• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

YouTube - An Obsession and an Uncertain Future

D

DestinyDecade

Regarding the Report a Bug feature spam, I don't think that's a good idea. A YouTube Blackout day would be efficient.

D

DestinyDecade

I'll consider the idea of a YouTube Blackout Day but we need to gather LOTS of users to make it work.

Of course we have to raise awareness regarding the two topics discusses here:

I. Internet abuse and addiction
II. Stopping corporations from infringing on our Internet right

I myself partially suffer from the first problem but more for the Internet in general than Youtube. I suggest finding a hobby or going outside in awhile to take a break from the computer screen once in awhile. It's clear that the Internet has hanged our lives forever for better or for worse but we just have to make the most of it and not allow it to take over our lives.

In regards to the second outlined point, this comes as no surprise as Eric Schmidt of Google is one of the largest cyber terrorists around and plans to bar freedom of the Internet. Most recently he is supporting CISPA which aims to curtail basic Internet rights. We shouldn't allow for these cruel people to break our will and need to stand up to them in order to keep the one open and truly liberal source of information remaining. I'll leave this link I was once provided here.

D

DestinyDecade

Of course we have to raise awareness regarding the two topics discusses here:

I. Internet abuse and addiction
II. Stopping corporations from infringing on our Internet right

I myself partially suffer from the first problem but more for the Internet in general than Youtube. I suggest finding a hobby or going outside in awhile to take a break from the computer screen once in awhile. It's clear that the Internet has hanged our lives forever for better or for worse but we just have to make the most of it and not allow it to take over our lives.

In regards to the second outlined point, this comes as no surprise as Eric Schmidt of Google is one of the largest cyber terrorists around and plans to bar freedom of the Internet. Most recently he is supporting CISPA which aims to curtail basic Internet rights. We shouldn't allow for these cruel people to break our will and need to stand up to them in order to keep the one open and truly liberal source of information remaining. I'll leave this link I was once provided here.

That I feel we should do what we can to address the issue.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
The only reason why is still use Google is for YouTube, or for email. For YouTube, it's just to listen to music or watch walkthroughs or something like that. YouTube was doing great before Google owned it. I can't stand the new channel design. The old one was perfect. Then there's VEVO. Google claims that VEVO is the only way that people don't need to pay to use YouTube. But before VEVO, people didn't have to pay to watch anything. There's no way that Google can be completley oblivious to all of the complaints.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Guys you can never stop Google and I think this is all a bit going too far don't you think? It is up to you what you use and what you like or not. But to blame everything on a channel like Youtube and the changes is going a bit too far. And besides...suppose you could stop Google and Youtube you might no longer be able to watch all you so love on youtube. Everybody complains but everybody goes daily to youtube. And how many are saying not to use google but search things up on google right now?

How often did I hear that people had to pay for facebook? I don't think Youtube will be a paid channel anytime soon

Guys you can never stop Google and I think this is all a bit going too far don't you think? It is up to you what you use anjd what you like or not. But to blame everything on a channel like Youtube and the changes is going a bit too far. And besides...suppose you could stop Google and Youtube you might no longer be able to watch all you so love on youtube. Everybody complains but everybody goes daily to youtube. And how many are saying not to use google but search things up on google right now?

Do not insist we cannot stop this evil mastermind. These are the very thoughts that keep humanity from progressing. We can stop Google if we have something that separates us from mere machines. WILLPOWER.

Well good luck. Stop it then if you think you can. Gather people and start ann internet war. Create something big and stay out of trouble to avoid what happened to the wiki leak guy

I am glad people are very rapidly seeing the truth. Knowing I have such support it key.

D

DestinyDecade

It's okay. I don't mind it. The only thing for me that matters is that I want to change YouTube but I also want to send a message to them saying that we're tired of the changes.

D

DestinyDecade

The old layout was the better layout Dan. That to me is what EVERYONE wants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom