• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Real Self, or Your Alter Ego Online Self?

Hmm. Let's see.

Online self: A bit of an A-hole, I think. Not too much. Well, only when someone asks a question where the answer is common knowledge. Somewhat thoughtful you could say. Sarcastic. I'm not sure if I like my online self. :P

Offline self: Happy, upbeat. When I'm not around my friends, I am pretty friendly to other people. With my friends, I join in on making fun of each other. It never goes out if hand though, we all know that were never serious. I'm nor usually sad, but when I am, I go all quiet and serious and mad. And then I swear alot. I can't sing, or dance, exept for sone pitiful shuffling. I'm also a bassist. I consider myself a Christian Buddist, but I can't do the 'give up all materal possessions' part of being a Buddist. I have good insight, and I know myself really well. Meaning, I know how I think and feel very well. I have trouble putting my thoughts into words, however.
That's it. :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom