• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Xinn's Spur-of-the-Moment Speedpaints

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyari

翼のエルフ
Wow! These are amazing Xinn! I love your art and I'm a little jealous. You somehow make it look like it's easy. I can't wait to see more of your Pokemon and Zelda art! I love it! :D

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Quicky, like... ~25min, mostly just testing out a new brush for fwuffy cloud effects, cus I love fwuffy cloud effects.

mareep.jpg

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Wow, you really good with Poke'mon, I might try drawing them now. . ,(poke'mon doen't really seem interesting to play, just to draw. . .)

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Been getting more requests lately, gonna post two older ones I finished. The last batch of images I posted for PokemonDungeon were actually incorrectly made, but it doesn't matter, as I still enjoyed painting them. Here are two that I did for PD that actually WERE correct and are now featured in their HGSS walkthrough.

Zenox-Zephyrscenesmall.png

Zenox-GoldFishing.png

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Been too busy to draw lately, but while looking through my files I realized a few of my older requests were never posted here sooo...

Skull Kid - Requested by AtheistBigRed
Bigred-SkullKid.jpg

Wolf Link - Requested by Soldier of Link
Nicole-WolfLink.jpg

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
Oooo the Skull Kid one has great detail! And the Wolf Link one... Awww he's so cute! Er I mean... *cough, couch* (lowers voice) He's cool... Haha anyways, nice drawings! I like how the blue eyes on the wolf really pop out. Great job!

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Skull Kid was your best drawing yet. You got not only his character and looks right, but you also brought this usually dark character into a light-colored drawing, making it just... the perfect picture of him. Great job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom