• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Xinn's Spur-of-the-Moment Speedpaints

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
Ahhhh-- I love the soft look to it, and all the textures and brushes.

Uhm, may I ask, which program and what tablet do you use?

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
whimsicott.png

Just...seriously...need...to...keep...self...busy

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
shinyraikou.png

Quicky I did last night to relax before my AP exam this morning. In retrospect, staying up late to finish this probably wasn't the best idea given the fact that I had a test, and it may have contributed to my abnormal hyperactivity this morning during said test >_>

loloops

Jedizora

:right:
Nice new one. The only one left in that trio now, is entei. I suppose that should be your next one.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Psst, jedizora, don't forget to check page 2! =]

Nice work Xinn, though, personally, my appreciation for pokemon has turned negative in recent years.
I must ask, on the little hugging my tail lightning thing (don't actually know, but because of the cheeks and blue/yellow coloring), what is that flower-ish thing hidden in the background pattern?

Jedizora

:right:
Psst, jedizora, don't forget to check page 2! =]

Nice work Xinn, though, personally, my appreciation for pokemon has turned negative in recent years.
I must ask, on the little hugging my tail lightning thing (don't actually know, but because of the cheeks and blue/yellow coloring), what is that flower-ish thing hidden in the background pattern?
I Know. Thats why I said that Entei was the only one left.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
You mean the drunken Pachirisu with the background that basically looks like an upchucked rainbow? lol I have no clue what pattern you're talking about because there was no intentional pattern: it was me splattering different colors with different brushes all over the canvas just willy-nilly all over the place. XP

...wait, NOW I see the flower thing XD That's a random brush I had sitting around and decided to use it. One of those flowery mansion wallpaper-ish designs you find on ornamental people's wallpaper. It fit the "drunken squirrel" motif so I went with it :>

And yes, I suppose now I actually have to do Entei. I don't like him as much as the three beasts which is why I didn't paint him yet, but I still love the big oaf and I'll find time for him eventually XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom