• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What food do you find disgusting?

Aku

mushrooms
Awww, I guess this means that you'll never come to my town, being that it's basically it's sole 'cash crop.' Where others have apples or oranges, ours is mushrooms. We even have an icecream with mushrooms bits in it, that's how much my town loves the mushroom.

(ITS LITERALLY GROWN ON COMPOST GET THAT ISH AWAY FROM ME)
And don't forget dried pee (urea powder) cow patties and horse poo, and lots and lots of spent straw (which loves to spontaneously combust.) You learn much of this stuff after living in the Mushroom Kingdom, including the knowledge that the summer air oft carries on it a fine poopy breaze, especially once those mushroom houses set out the new manure to 'air out' and ferment.

Reactions: Dio
I have an intense fear of worms and thus, I cannot consume pastas, especially when they are elongated and thin such as spaghettis. The same applies to macaronis and pretty much anything else, they make me feel as if I have live insects inside my mouth, cavorting atop my tongue.

I also have little tolerance to greasy foods, and I cannot eat the likes of pizza.

Fact: Italian food is my nemesis. I also make a terrible date.

Cross

For rent
Cheese. Unless it's on pizza, I refuse to eat it.

Also eggs, they are disgusting.

I have the ****tiest appetite ever.

I like ketchup,

but hate tomato's.

I hate ranch,

But I like ranch-flavored chips.

I love fries,

But hate potato's...

Halp me.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Onions. Can't stand them, and sadly it's a pretty common base ingredient. When I was younger, my parents hid them within food so I wouldn't notice.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I have already said about tomatoes and products where they are an ingredient you can taste. Also melted cheese but there are quite a few others I need to mention.
I hate sweets, jelly babies and mierda like that. Things that are meant to taste of fruit but aren't basically. I can do lemon lollipops though but I try to avoid any empty calories like that anyway.
Actual fruit that disgusts me include Pineapple and bananas, apricots apples and peaches, raisins and sultanas. Pineapple is by far the worst though.
I hate broccoli and cooked carrots (love raw carrots though). Sweet potatoes are just nasty as well.
Liver also disgusts me. Ten years ago I ate a big ox liver and I got sick that day. I associate being sick with the taste of liver now so I cant eat that anymore.
I hate any food in vinegar, pickles and pickled foods are a no.

I have already said about tomatoes and products where they are an ingredient you can taste. Also melted cheese but there are quite a few others I need to mention.
I hate sweets, jelly babies and mierda like that. Things that are meant to taste of fruit but aren't basically. I can do lemon lollipops though but I try to avoid any empty calories like that anyway.
Actual fruit that disgusts me include Pineapple and bananas, apricots apples and peaches, raisins and sultanas. Pineapple is by far the worst though.
I hate broccoli and cooked carrots (love raw carrots though). Sweet potatoes are just nasty as well.
Liver also disgusts me. Ten years ago I ate a big ox liver and I got sick that day. I associate being sick with the taste of liver now so I cant eat that anymore.
I hate any food in vinegar, pickles and pickled foods are a no.
D.: what did teh apples do to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom