• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What food do you find disgusting?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Quite simple really, is there any food that really disgusts you? I made a favourite food thread a while back, at least I think I did, but this is the opposite. What would you really hate to be served or have to eat? Is there a certain dish that you think is just wrong or a specific ingredient you don't like in your food?

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
SWEDE. It's disgusting. I hate it to the max, the taste just makes me gag. Also most types of beans- particularly kidney and butter beans :( partially it's their texture, but also I hate their taste. I will sit and pick all kidney beans out of my chilli con carne before i eat it. Which means oftentimes I have to eat it cold.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I'm not a tomato fan. I can have it as an ingredient if a curry but if I can taste strong tomato, I find that horrible.
The worst food in the world for me is baked beans. I don't even consider them as a food. There is just something about them that really grosses me out. I cant even stand the sight of them on a screen.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Fun fact, I'm allergic to tomato but I really like it. Let's swap?
I don't think so Beauts. I'd hate to suddenly like something I was allergic to.

Fun fact. My friend is allergic to nuts. They make him sick and he actually enjoys them enough to face the sickness afterwards.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I don't think so Beauts. I'd hate to suddenly like something I was allergic to.

Fun fact. My friend is allergic to nuts. They make him sick and he actually enjoys them enough to face the sickness afterwards.

No I mean you'd still dislike them, you'd just have a legit reason to steer clear. I only get a rash if the juice touches my skin or lips which given that tomatoes are juicy is hard to avoid. Your friend is a maniac.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
No I mean you'd still dislike them, you'd just have a legit reason to steer clear. I only get a rash if the juice touches my skin or lips which given that tomatoes are juicy is hard to avoid. Your friend is a maniac.

I have a legit reason to steer clear. I don't like the taste.
And yes. Yes he is.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Cheese is sickening. I also find sloppy joes to be complete crap. Pot pies and baked beans are disgusting, too. Cranberry sauce and stuffing are also nasty as hell. I hate olives and cauliflower, too. I don't like pizza because of cheese. Lasagna is disgusting for the same reason. Anything that is spicy or involves dip are a big no for me, as well.

I know there's more, but that's all I can think of at the moment.

Reactions: Dio

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Cheese is sickening. I also find sloppy joes to be complete crap. Pot pies and baked beans are disgusting, too. Cranberry sauce and stuffing are also nasty as hell. I hate olives and cauliflower, too. I don't like pizza because of cheese. Lasagna is disgusting for the same reason. Anything that is spicy or involves dip are a big no for me, as well.

I know there's more, but that's all I can think of at the moment.

I cant stand melted cheese and i said already I dont like tomatoes which is why pizza is like the devil to me. However I do like some vintage cheddar if it is at least 2 years matured.

octorok74

TETTAC
Sloppy joes are gross. I won't touch them at all. Soggy bread is the worst of all foods and sloppy joes just make a vomit sandwich. Some burgers are bad with how the grease soaks everything (looking at you McDonalds and TGI and AppleBees). The pot pie I make is okay since it's a bit on the drier side so the crust doesn't really get soggy a lot. Soggy bread though, I start to gag just typing it out.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Parsnip. Just... yuck. I tend to like all food (I even like sprouts), but parsnip is the only thing I've eaten that I couldn't even swallow. Disgusting! They looked like chips, but, they weren't chips...

LinkIsSexy

Kissing Link is like chocolate; rich and sweet.
Mayonnaise and sour cream (unless it's mixed with stuff and you can't taste it), cauliflower, asparagus, brussel sprouts, corned beef, spicy stuff, lime-flavored anything, avacados. Also KFC and cilantro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom