• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Uwu draws some stuff, I guess

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
Forum Volunteer
Hello, I hope you wouldn’t mind doing a request.

My art request is Siy, Stitch, and Natalie playing video games together on the couch from a forward point of view (facing the viewer). Siy is casually playing, Natalie (with hair at shoulder length) is really into the game, and Stitch is keeping watch over the snacks (popcorn). All three have the same designs as in the previous drawings.

I just really love your art!
Sure thing! I have a drawing I'm working on currently but I can probably start this next week.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Forum Volunteer
I have a drawing I'm working on currently but I can probably start this next week.
Well the drawing I was doing wasn't really working out, but instead for fun I made a cute jjk sticker.

boxingbear4.png
And @MightyMario I've already begun draft sketches for your request :rosa:

Last edited:

Uwu_Oocoo2

Forum Volunteer
Hello, I hope you wouldn’t mind doing a request.

My art request is Siy, Stitch, and Natalie playing video games together on the couch from a forward point of view (facing the viewer). Siy is casually playing, Natalie (with hair at shoulder length) is really into the game, and Stitch is keeping watch over the snacks (popcorn). All three have the same designs as in the previous drawings.

I just really love your art!
Here you go!

20230823-102632.jpg

Uwu_Oocoo2

Forum Volunteer
It looks like I've only done one drawing this month prior to this but actually I've made a new pfp for my art profiles, a commission, and a few pictures that weren't good enough to warrant posting (not that this one turned out very good either but that's beside the point).

1695243996854.png

I'm alternating between the Inktober and Linktober calendars this year, so any Inktober drawings will go here. Zelda ones will go in the usual Linktober thread if there is one.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Forum Volunteer
Might go into a whole mini rant here but I'm just really proud of how this drawing turned out. I drew this as a gift for my best friend, I'm gonna have it printed on a custom mtg card. I worked 15+ hours on this not in a style I ever do. I think the way I colored this is closer to how I color of paper, actually (this is my first time drawing birds too). It came out so much better than I thought it would and I'm just... really happy with it. I hope my friend likes it too lol.

20230924-191342.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom