• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Uwu draws some stuff, I guess

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Warning: Character Spoilers for MHA: Vigilantes.
(Not that anyone actually reads or knows of Vigilantes but since its a major plot point I figured I'd toss that out there...) I actually drew and colored this whole thing on paper, but when I photographed it it turned out bad so I cleaned it up with my digital art program. It turned out mad nice and I may do this more often.

1703220688189.png

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Not that anyone actually reads or knows of Vigilantes but since its a major plot point I figured I'd toss that out there
I read Chapter 0.5 on Shounen Jump and the premise looked pretty interesting. I somewhat like BnHA. Would you recommend it?

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I read Chapter 0.5 on Shounen Jump and the premise looked pretty interesting. I somewhat like BnHA. Would you recommend it?
Yeah it's really good! The plot is kind of weak at points but it has a lot of really good characters. The main character, Crawler, is hilarious. It gives some background on characters from My Hero Academia too (such as Eraserhead) but still has its own original main cast. It's also a Completed series with only 15 books so you don't need to worry about cliffhangers. Personally I really enjoyed it.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I had so much fun drawing this. The pose is inspired by Mulan.

keep coming back to look at this because danggg, the shading, the hair, the pose, the lighting; the face is literal perfection. You had fun drawing it, I have fun looking it at hahah, the talent here is crazy, awesome work oocoo!! <33

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom