• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Through Mysterious Doors (RP)

Kirinen~

Kirinen nodded quietly, allowing the elven man to lead her to the room. He seemed to be trustworthy to her, and the chances that an elf would turn against an elf were slim, in Tolkien's world. She remained on alert, but allowed herself to relax a little bit while puzzling over the things that had just transpired and how to explain what she knew.

Kira~

"What... the... hell."

That was all Kira could say to describe her situation. She had opened the door an waled down the hall, seemingly a hall like any other, but when she heard a door close and looked behind her, her door was gone. Vanished. There was o turning back.

She'd managed to shrug it off then, but when she found the labyrinthine stairwells that seemed to shift and move even as she watched, she was completely confounded. There must have been some serious trickery going on here--stuff she was hard-pressed to explain.

She was mildly irritated at how inexplicable and pointless it all seemed. But that was before she met the redheaded twins.

"WOUDL YOU TWO SHUT UP!" she screamed, glowering furiously at one of the laughing boys who had been taunting her of the last ten minutes at least. He just laughed and smiled, looking over her shoulder. Kira turned around to look and promptly got something soft and roundish thrown at her face. It burst into a thousand little tufts of pinkish fuzz that fell around her in a pile. The other of the boys came over to inspect the remains in an inquisitive manner. "Interesting. Verry interesting," he murmured, then grinned at the other. "I say we add them to the--"

"Would it kill you two to at least tell me where I am?!" she shouted, struggling to hold down her fury at the boys.

"You mean you don't know?" asked the one behind her, faking surprise and holding a hand over his mouth.

Mildly irked? Ha. Kira was angered beyond belief.

Lord Carlisle

He Who Shall Not be Named
Lord Carlisle didn't have any idea what was going on. Did this man say that he was on the planet Arrakis?!

Shocked by the sudden tremor of the Earth... or, rather, the Arrakis... Lord Carlisle allowed himself to be grabbed and led by this man. But once he recovered from his stupor, Lord Carlisle yanked his hand away and unsheathed his sword, holding it inches from Paul's neck.

"You will tell me exactly what is going on... NOW, or your life is mine!"

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus backed up slightly at the knight's anger. He didn't want to be on the wrong end of that sword and figured truth, even implausible truth, would be the best truth.

Cyrus said, "Woah, hold up. Okay, Merlin didn't send me. Honestly I haven't met him though from the book he sounds intriguing to say the least." Cyrus ran a hand through his black hair, pushing a few strands out of his blue eyes and continued. "I was sent here by some group I never met before. Apparently this is all some sort of game in my world and the winner gets money as a prize. I don't want the money though, see? I'm doing this to escape my reality."

Cyrus sighed and continued. "In my world I'm a total loser. I'm halfway insane and I suffer from chemical depression. My life day in and out is nothing but misery so I thought this would be a good change of pace..."

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Cyrus:

The knight considered him for a minute, deciding weather to believe him or not. Then he nodded, although still a little untrusting, and sheathed his sword.

"I will take you to the castle and you shall see Merlin, he might know if you are a Wizard or not. Then the king can decide what will be done with you."

Carlisle:

Paul was angry now, this man was going to kill them both his he continued for one more second. But before Paul was able to do anything about it a large mound of sand pushed up from the ground, and soon it broke into a hole where a gigantic sand worm spiraled up into the air, and then came crashing down back into the sand very close to them.

"That's what's going on!" Paul said to Lord Carlisle.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus nodded. He was nervous but figured he had no choice. The knight would cut him down if he didn't comply.

"Fine with me," Cyrus said. "May I have your name Sir....?" Cyrus waited for the knight's name hoping it was one of the great knights of Camelot.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Cyrus:

"My name is Sir Robbin of Camelot," The knight said proudly.

---------

Kateo:

Kateo neared the entrance and as he did he saw a girl in rags sitting outside with some kind of worm like animal. She suddenly look up and saw him, then stood up and growled at her animal to attack. He was very much cought by surprise, and he was unable to pull out his sword. so he used his arm to deflect the animal's jaws and kicked it away. But the worm animal was not beaten and went for another attack. Kateo could not keep this up, there had to be a way to get the animal to get away. Then the girl called the worm to her, and Kateo was standing there panting.

"You fight well," She said. "Who are you?"

"I am Kateo, a contestant for this game."

"Game? What game?"

"This game," Kateo said with emphasis. "The game we're in."

"We are not in a game," The girl said unsulted. "Now tell me the truth, who are you?"

"I am Katoe Cordelain!" He shouted loosing his patience so easily. Then he calmed down and smoothed his dark hair lettign out a sigh. "Okay, we're not in a game, but I am here for money."

"Did the lord send you?" She asked, refering possibly to the lord of the house.

"No, I came her on my own."

"Then you are an outsider and a tresspassor."

"No I- Well yes I am, but I'm not here to steal or rob. I have a goal here, and I need to know what it is I need to find."

"Goal?" the girl asked confused and getting angry.

"Calm down," Kateo said using his hands. "I don't know what it is, but I need to find some kind of book ,they said it was a pirate's book or something."

"I see."

The girl started pacing, her worm following her in step, or rather slide. Kateo was getting a little unnerved, and he wondered if he should leave. Then some hard winds came and the girl got a little frightened. Obviously she didn't plan this, and Kateo took this chance to get close to possibly win her trust. Bad choice, when the worm jumped at him, but the girl did something odd and called it back amid the roaring wind. Suddenly the wind died, and they were left there in silence.

"I don't know what that was," The girl said. "But I do believe you. You would not lie, you do not look like it."

"Thank you," Kateo said relieved.

"But I will not help you, I do not know what it is you seek."

"That's fine, I can find it myself then."

Suddenly something large appeared close in the sky against the night, and Kateo pulled out his sword. The girl cowared on the ground while her worm started barking and growling. Then the large thing landed and Kateo took a step back out of shock. It was a massive red dragon, one that could only be found in fantasy stories.

This is real! Those guys weren't kidding!

Kirinen~

Kirinen nodded quietly, allowing the elven man to lead her to the room. He seemed to be trustworthy to her, and the chances that an elf would turn against an elf were slim, in Tolkien's world. She remained on alert, but allowed herself to relax a little bit while puzzling over the things that had just transpired and how to explain what she knew.

((Rainy, I'm waiting on you with Kirinen. There's nothing I can do until Elrond acts.))

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
(aha)

Kirinen:

Ellrond was puzzled by the elf girl that appeared. Where did she come from? It boggled his mind, but he had other business to take care of. Gandalf had just arrived with the information of a Frodo Baggins and the ring. He had to focus on that right now. But it was late and he was tired, so Ellrond took to sleep until morning.

When morning came he went to the girl's room to finally settle these matters. He awoke her and then started talking.

"I hope you have had a good rest," He said gently. "And now we can talk clearly of who you are. Where have you come from?"

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Lance:

Lance had opened his door and walked into it. The door slammed behind him and vanished. "Okay.... that's.... weird." Lance muttered to himself. He kept walking, of course, it was snowing outside. And freezing. He shivered a little bit. "I gotta find that.... thing." He thought, continuing to trek through the snow, hoping to find something.

Shannon:

Shannon, as all the others did, walked through his door and saw it vanish. "Niiice. I'm trapped here." He rolled his eyes but once he saw his scenery he took it back. He was in a large city scape. "Alright! Now we're talking!" He smirked as he immediately walked down the city streets. "Now I just gotta find that.. thing."

(Sorry for not getting them in the doors sooner! I have neither read either book Rainy assigned me! Dx... *grumbles*luckypeoplewhogotnarniaandcamalotandcrap*grumble* Just kidding, as long as I get into this thing I don't care. Anyways, waiting on you, Rainy ^.^)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
(thanks for being so patient guys, you're so nice ^.^)

Lance:

Jon could hear it. Someone was walking in the forest, and he knew Ghost could sense the man too. His large Direwolf began to growl sliently, but Jon held him back with a word. He wanted to see who it was first. As he neared the area he sawa man struggling in the bitter cold, freezing and walking with no sense of direction. Ghost settled down, and Jon eased up as he knew the man was no threat. Then he came closer within sights.

"Hello," He greeted. "I am Jon Snow, what are you doing out here?"

Shannon:

Ged just got to the town and was getting off the ship. He fumbled in his pouch for money to pay for his voyage, and then handed the dock man a few coins and waved good bye politely. As he walked away he ran into someone, and fell over.

"I'm so sorry!" Ged said picking himself up. The man he ran into was a tall bond haired man wearing some odd garments. Ged let out his hand to help the man up then, and begged for forgiveness. "Please don't be upset, I'm really really sorry."

Kira:

"That's too bad George," One redhead said using obvious sarcasm.

"I know Fred, this poor girl is lost in our home, and doesn't even know where that is."

"Should we help her?" Fred said, the both seeming to ignore her pesence.

"I don't know, she's seems kind of mean and bossy."

The boys laughed as they enjoyed seeing her get angry, and they would do it even more when she got really mad.

"So odd girl," The one that might be Fred said. "you want to know where you are eh?"

"Then you'll have to come with us, we've got something to show you."

The boys took off down a hall.

Cyrus:

Sir Robbin arrived at the castle in due tiwm with the man called Cyrus. Then he entered the gates and hurried through the court yard to the castle. He dismounted his horse and told a stable boy to tend to it, then esscorted Cyrus inside until they reached the throne room where a young boy sat and an old looking man stood near by.

"I have brought an outsider who was near this castle your majesty," Sir Robbin bowed. "And I was wondering if the Wizard Merlin knew anything."

Merlin came over to inspect Cyrus, and looked him over thouroughly whilst combing his long white beard. Then he came back over to King Arthur and told him something.

"He is no threat," The king said. "But why are you here man?"

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus arrived in the castle and was in awe. It was exactly like he dreamed in the book.

"Just gotta be a trick or something," he thought.

Cyrus heard the king and replied retelling his story of how he got here and why he didn't understand what was going on either and that he didn't know what to do.

((Just gonna sum it up like that since I'm kinda lazy right now :P))

Kirinen nodded. 'Thank you for your generosity." She took a careful breath. "And... as to who I am...

I come from a very different place, a place in which the story of the ri--of Middle Earth is a myth, a legend. I came here through some sort of door that vanished when I stepped through. I was... participating in some sort of event, a challenge, a game. I chose the door that led me here. When i emerged..." She shakes her head. "You found me. That's all I know." She decides to hold off on telling him that she isn't elven, just in case.
____

Kira grit her teeth in anger, but followed the boys down teh hall at an Albertina slower pace. It didn't take her long to realize that if she didn't keep up, she'd get hopelessly lost, so she broke into a run in an effort to catch up to the boys. All the while, she debated as to where she was. She knew she should know... and yet..."That's too bad George," One redhead said using obvious sarcasm.

"I know Fred, this poor girl is lost in our home, and doesn't even know where that is."

"Should we help her?" Fred said, the both seeming to ignore her pesence.

"I don't know, she's seems kind of mean and bossy."

The boys laughed as they enjoyed seeing her get angry, and they would do it even more when she got really mad.

"So odd girl," The one that might be Fred said. "you want to know where you are eh?"

"Then you'll have to come with us, we've got something to show you."

The boys took off down a hall.

Lord Carlisle

He Who Shall Not be Named
Lord Carlisle watched in horror as the sand before him spewed like some gritzy volcano. A massive worm of some kind leapt out, then dove straight into the nearby sand. Lord Carlisle sat there for half a minute, dumbfouded. He thought he heard Paul say something, but wasn't listening.

...He felt more rumbling. Carlisle leapt up onto his feet and tore off through the sand, disregarding the well-being of his new companion.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Carlisle:

Paul saw the man take off, but Paul knew exactly what to do now. He started running in the opposite direction of the man, hoping the sand worm would go after him instead. When he noticed the worm following himself Paul gave himself a smirk, and then pulled out his hooks. The sand errupted like before and the worm sprouted forth, but this time it was moving along the sand above towards Paul, but he was ready. He leapt to the side of the gigantic worm and let his hooks latch. Suddenly he was jerked along and the worm was pulling him, then he began his ascent up the body of the worm and was riding it. He had learned to do this quite recently, but he didn't mess up now which made him smile. Then he steered the worm in the direction of the man he'd found, and while he was still on he threw something in the distance, which the worm suddenly went to. Paul leapt off the worm and it went deep into the sand, and all was quiet.

Paul hurried to the man he'd found and stopped him, then gave him a smile. "Now, follow me and we can make it out of her alive."

Cyrus:

The king looked over the man named Cyrus. He was from some other world? He then looked to his friend Merlin, who gave him a simple nod, then he turned back to Cyrus.

"My friend Merlin believes you Cyrus, although I'm not sure I do, I trust his judgement. And you say you are looking for a... Book? We have many books here if you would like to see them."

Kirinen:

"That is an interesting story dear one, and I have to say I do believe you." Ellrond came over to sit in a chair and relax, giving out a sigh. "There have been many strange things happening here, so your story is just as true as anything now. I am Ellrond, and you are in Rivendell. It's just so strange though, your appearence and everything else. Tell me, do you know of a ring here? A powerful ring?"

Kira:

The two Weasely boys hurried through the halls, and up and down stairs. When they finally reached their destination they had found they were in the great hall. The boys simply let Kira take a look to see where she was, and let her figure it out.

------

Kateo:

A man slid off the back of the huge red dragon, and walked over to the girl whom he'd found. Kateo, realizing that this girl now trusted him and she could be the only one to help him, came over with sword in hand ready to defend her against the new man wearing some odd riding leathers.

"Please put down your weapon, I'm not here to hurt her," The dark haired man said. "I am F'lar, and I am only looking for our next Whyrwoman, and this girl is merely one of the candidates."

"I'm a candidate for something too, but I chose to do it," Kateo said agressively. "It looks like your abducting this girl to me."

F'lar let out a sigh and rubbed his face. "I don't have time for this, both of you will come with me."

"I ont go!" the girl said stubbornly and angrily.

Suddenly F'lar grabbed her arm and twisted it painfully, letting her give out a cry. Kateo made to move but F'lar held out his hand. "I wont hurt her further, just come with me and we can settle this."

"I will be there with you," Kateo said to the girl.

"I don't need your protection! Let me go!"

F'lar picked her up then and went to his dragon, who bent lower for him to mount with her. Kateo was uncertain about everything, but followed and mounted the dragon as well. Then they took off.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Lance:

"Lance." He replied, simply saying his name, "And I'm here looking for..." He held his head, "Agrr... I.... forgot. Is there anywhere you could take me where its.... warmer, Jon?"

Shannon:

He stumbled to the ground and looked up to see a guy begging in apologies, holding out his hand. Shannon took the man's hand and helped himself up and spoke, "Hey, hey, pal. It's cool. You're fine, no harm, no foul. Alright?" He then held his hand to the guy for a shake, "I'm Shannon. Shannon Wolfe. And you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom