• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Pirate (Sign Up)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Here is the map. Sorry, it's big but at least you will have a clue where stuff is happening, etc.

2agwac9.jpg

Can you add a rther meduim sized island called Fomoria? (That is the place I mentioned earlier.) The back story is that is the kingdom of the Fomorians who look like any other human, but do not have pointy ears like hylian. They are usualy short, but strong. Some of them are weak (like Owl), but they are smart inough to learn some magic. Their culture is mostly their history and magic. They seem to have owl statues everywere. You have to be atleast a 20 year old fomorian to learn their history, but Owl was not old enough yet. one day, every Fomorian who was in fomoria disapeared, except for the fomorians who were not in fomoria like Owl. The only thing of Fomoria Owl has left is his Owl Staff and the magic he learned. If he was a few years older, he would know more.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Your island can be somewhere off to the west, north or south, but since I already drew that map, I guess I will just have to assume the island is somewhere in an unexplored sector.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Just a heads up for everyone reading this story. I will be starting it over from scratch, but I will use the same map for it, what is changing is the story itself. I was rushed and did not deliver a good intro, etc. So I beg your forgiveness, I will deliver a much better story with lots of details, etc.

Here is a bit of what you can expect in my new attempt. I will simply start the story out with Atsuma and Vatti already being owners of a ship, an old fishing two-masted vessel. So, wanting to please his dear little sister's dreams of going out to sail the seas, Atsuma sets out to look for a crew, and he finds one. Their first adventure begins as soon as they leave port...

Anyway, few things you can add to your profiles if you want are the following additions:

You can choose a place from the world of Pancracia, not Daciakus, just Pancracia and the islands around it, excluding Prisoner Island. That will be your character's place of birth, or home village, etc. Daciakus is off limits simply because that huge island is home to the Furrions, or the feline-people. There are several furrion clans: the Tiger clan, Lion clan, Wolf clan, Puma clan. Unless you want your character to be a furry thing, then you can choose a place from Daciakus.

You can choose the race you want your character to be...Human/Hylian, elf, fairy, Rito, or Furrion. That's if you want to, if you don't select one, I will assume you are a simple human like Atsuma and Vatti. Anyway, that is what's new. So yeah, see ya. I will try to have something up again tonight, and don't worry, you will know of the new entries, I will delete the old posts and add in new ones. ~Atsie ^^

Can you make an island south of Port Valen and West of Rito island called Fomoria? Anywayes, you can ignore most of my PM, except for the part about everyone disapearing and the Tara Slab. Here is my updated profile

Name: Nobody knows his name, but every calls him the Owl
Age: Two years older than Vatti, but looks like he is 10
Weapons: A staff that has an owl on its end. The owl's ears are shrp and act as a pitch fork. (The weapon is why they cll him Owl.) He got the weapon from his grandmother from Fomoria.
Outfit: This exactly.
Character description: Nobody really knows anything about him except that he is allergic to fish, seems to be attracked to Vatti. (SEEMS, not IS.) And is a descendant from the mysterously lost kingdom of Fomoria.
Personality: Mysterous, Forgetful, Wise, but also Childish.
Friends: Vatti
Nemesis: Random Person
Likes Atsuma and Vatti?: Secretly Loves Vatti, Childhood Freinds with Atsuma.
Height: 4 Foot 8
Weight: Surprisingly 83 pounds. Too light for normal Fomorians.
Race: Incubus, but he thinks he is a Human. (Not Hylian, he has human ears.)
Town: Tara (Both Tara and Fomoria are real life places in Ireland.)
Also Note: Some people have rumors that when he is alone, or thinks he is, you can see that he has horns. (Will update on who sayes that.) Also, they say when he is alone, his eyes glow a little and he is really 5 foot 9.

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I basically have to be whatever race you are so you can choose my race. :D
Your character and mine will remain humans, Vatti. I wanted to be a dragir but meh...left them out for this one, but maybe later in other tales I will bring them back.

Anyway, that having been said, I guess I will reopen sign ups for anyone who was late signing up. If you do sign up, remember to read the first post of this thread and submit a profile. Thank you. ~Atsuma

Diablo

King of Redeads
Name: Diablo Cortair
Weapons: Bow and a throwing knives
Outfit: Dark clothes that are tattered and worn
Character description: Whitish grey skin with dark grey hair his eyes are red.
Personality: Doesn't trust really anyone but for those he does, He considers them friends and protects them at all costs.
Friends/Nemesis: Had always had a liking for Vatti
Likes Atsuma and Vatti?: He friendly to them in his own way.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Alright, Diablo, character accepted. Thanks for signing up, your character will appear soon, as well as many others. ~Atsie

pizzavato

B*RS
Name: rin (can,t think of any last names for her)
Weapons: 2 short steel swords
Outfit: old tunic and pants, a bandage on her cheek and elbow, gray shoes
Character description: skin color peach, hair color red, eye color dark brown
Personality: stubborn, loves to fight, tomboy, hates an empty stomach.
Friends/Nemesis: none

vatti

The Acorn sized Magician
Just letting you know pizzavato, this story has been going on for quite some time now, and the author has just started school so he plans not to be on here much. You may want to try your luck on another sign up thread, but know this author he will accept your character even though the story has gone on for awhile. ^^

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Just letting you know pizzavato, this story has been going on for quite some time now, and the author has just started school so he plans not to be on here much. You may want to try your luck on another sign up thread, but know this author he will accept your character even though the story has gone on for awhile. ^^

Oh...didn't know I still got a sign up. XD I will add him to my newest one. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom