• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Pirate (Sign Up)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
So when do you estimate this Fan Fic will be done by?

Good question. As I wrote chapter 1 last night I figured this story was getting away from me right from the start. Chapter 1 is humongous, which made me have to break it up into chapters. Since the continent I created for this story has a lot to offer in terms of world content, races, etc, I could basically make this a series called "The Pirate Chronicles." Instead of using your sign up characters for a simple story I had in mind, I intend to use them as separate parts of a large scale world. I am not sure I make much sense, but I will be making a club for this story soon, there you will know what is going on. Basically, your characters will be running all over the continent taking on quests of their own, living adventures, etc, which I will relate as stories, thus making this a series not just a single story.

So, that being said, chapter 1 became Atsuma/Vatti's 1st Codex (Tale) They will have many other tales, and perhaps later, characters such as your own, or the others, will join in other character's stories. It's gonna get fun, if not for all of you readers than for me. ^^

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Sounds a little more interesting. Are you going to have all the pirates inside the crew fromthe start, or have people join in midway the story? (You can get a whole chapter based off of what Random Person and I discussed with you.)
Actually, every character that joined has been upgraded from being a one-time story character to having his/her own tales and their lands, possessions, etc. In other words, once the world is finally created in its totality, they will be placed somewhere and their stories can begin, and those stories can be written by either me or yourselves, depending if you like to write.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I think by signing up we agreed with Atsuma's terms and rights (^^) So it is nothing more than fair if we let him do with our characters what he wants. Don't worry...Ats won't be cruel :P

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
I may end up writing my characters, but I'd need to see a sample of your writing and something like the creatures and rules of the world. Then I'd be able to get a hint of how to start.

vatti

The Acorn sized Magician
Since you are totally in control of my character, and I love the way you write, I'm gonna let write everything without having to let me know. Just, don't let your role of god come to your head please... :P

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
@Everyone Alright, listen up, guess what? I've decided to leave that world project for a separate story that has nothing to do with these characters. It is gonna take some time for me to come up with everything required to have a good world. So I will go ahead and start the Pirate story now. Let me tell you all now that I wont let it get away from me, I will try to keep chapters short so that I can get it going and you folks have something to read, I know some of you are anxious to read. So, without further delay, I might have something up tonight. ~Atsie

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to read it. I love being in stories and I'm really anxious to see what you do with my character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom