• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors The Most Powerful Character?

Spamomanospam

Captain Kick-ass
I think in general all the characters are pretty well balanced. Link feels really powerful, but I think that's just because he's really easy to use. I have the same opinion of Linkle, as I said in another thread. The thing with Link is that you could just spam his small attack combo and it goes on so long that it's good. You could beat every level without even touching Strong attack if you wanted.

Link and Ganondorf are probably the most powerful, while Sheik and Lana are also pretty strong characters.

Sheik is my favorite mainly because of all her combos. Especially the water shield thing that prevents you from taking damage.

I've been playing with some of the DLC characters, and dang! Young Link is just so strong! He's a ton of fun to play as, and he just cuts through hordes and individuals like there's no tomorrow. I mean, yes, you need to keep his Magic up, but on compact stages or challenge stages like "Rack up your KO Count," there's no problem keeping that green meter going. He's definitely in the upper tier of Most Powerful Characters, I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom