• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors The Most Powerful Character?

TattooArtist

I'm the B and my boyfriend is the T in LGBT ❤
In HW there are so many characters to fight as but who is the best/most powerful? I think Fi has some pretty cool attacks so is Link, who do you guys think?:bomb::fi::sword:

I think Link is substantially more powerful that the other characters. I assume that was purposeful by the programmers since he is the protagonist, but in a game like this - where you are building stats for a team - he seems ways out of balance.

He's not my favorite character, but I do think that Link is the overall strongest. I don't have the DLC characters, so I can't speak for them, but from the original roster he just feels like an all around star player. I agree with Zora the Greek that this was probably done on purpose, and it makes sense. Honestly, it'd be a little weird if they hadn't designed Link as the best all around fighter.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Yeah if you got epona for Link he is crazy powerful. It almost discourages you from playing other characters because they are weak in comparison. But I try to level up impa and sheik and zelda

I agree with everyone. It's Link. It's also partly due to he fact you get the master sword in story mode where as the others strong weapons are unlocked later in adventure mode.

karu

Panamaniac
Link under the influence of the Fierce Deity Mask is in all games, but since this is HW we are talking about, I'm going with Link. Link is the most powerful, and Sheik is somewhere behind him, mostly cause of speed.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I think this depends on play style and a weapon's efficiency with combat, for example more mobile and fast-attacking weapons tend to be better. Based on my personal experience, Lana with the Book of Sorcery, Linkle with either of her weapons, and Link with the Hylian Sword or Master Sword tend to be the best at sweeping enemies for me. Link's Fire Rod (mostly the roundhouse axe combo as I call it, I think it's A+A+Y) is also pretty darn good, I got one with 750 attack and I can dominate the battlefield with it. Ganondorf's Trident is also a good powerhouse weapon, with more fluid and mobile combos than the Great Swords.

I don't think it's fair to say there's one end-all-be-all strongest weapon, because attack power isn't the only thing that matters. If that were the case, the unsealed Master Sword would be the strongest no question.

Shiek deserves mention here, I think. Shiek's really fast, has a combo move of comparable strength to a Weak Point Smash (Bolera of Fire-ball), has an SP replenishing move, can strike with all the elements, and to top it off, has an unlimited amount of protective water-armor. When you take the survivability, power, versatility, and fluidity all together, I think you've got a strong case for Shiek being Up There in terms of "wow that's good."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom