• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dragons of Lythan RP (III)

What is wrong with This Parrot?

• He's dead

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He has ceased to be

• he's bleedin demised

• He's passed on

• He is no more

• He Has Expired and Gone to Meet His Maker

• He is Bereft of Life

• He's Kicked the Bucket

• Total voters

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Shay glances at him quizically, "No, I myself am not a soothsayer. My father was, and some of his power was passed on to me, but I could never control or use them. But... how would you know that?" he asked, "How could you guess?"

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Deliron looks at Shay and laughs
"I'm usually good at seeing people's potential"

Storm

"Deliron Whiteveil" Deliron smikes, hoping this guy doesnt know his nickname

Storm

The barmaid returns with Leo's Boar meat, and sees Deliron
"Excuse me for a moment, sugar"
The barmaid walks up to Derilon
"So. Now you return"
"Oh. Yes. Ill have the Flapjacks"
"Do you not remember me?"
"Of course i remember you, Lapis"
"My name is Lazulene"
"Close enough. What is it"
"We need to talk"

Storm

the barmaid and Derilon go into the other room. there is loud arguing, and the barmaid comes out first, then Derilon, staggering, holding his marbles, and soothing his heavily slapped face

Pen

The game is on!
Panriil walks into the bar. He had recently sold a very valuable stolen item so he had plenty of money to spend on luxury. He sits down at a table and orders a fine meal from a fine waitress. Meanwhile he uses his abilities to listen in on the conversations being held in the bar.

Storm

The armored figure stood up, and started going table to table to get signatures, and stops at leo. clearing their throat
"excuse me. you seem well enough, would you like to assist me on a quest. the pay is beyond your dreams"

Pen

The game is on!
Panriil notices how the man starts walking around in the bar asking for people to sign up. He tried to look as un-interesting as possible in hopes of not being bothered by him.

Storm

The figure sits down in the booth with Leo
"I can tell youre not from around here originally. but the people of this land and outlaying islands are ruled over by a Tyrannical council of Dragons that come to a meeting once every 6 months in the capital the Earth Dragon rose high above the Ground and placed atop a Mountain, Icaryn Fel. This is a simple mission to irradicate these dragons 1 by one , and get a little rich along the way. Dragons HOARD LOTS OF TREASURE and NOBODY WOULD BE WISER if we took a little from their HOARDS OF GOLD AND JEWELS after we dispose of the Dragons" the figure said, emphasizing those words so ****toast back there can hear the words

Pen

The game is on!
Hearing the man mention the amount of gold that lay in store for those signing up for the quest, Panriil stood up from his chair and walked over to the man and the tree guy. He pulled away his black hood to reveal his gray skin and bright yellow eyes. "When do we start?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom