• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dragons of Lythan RP (III)

What is wrong with This Parrot?

• He's dead

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He has ceased to be

• he's bleedin demised

• He's passed on

• He is no more

• He Has Expired and Gone to Meet His Maker

• He is Bereft of Life

• He's Kicked the Bucket

• Total voters

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
the armored one clears their throat and in a chest tone exclaim "If I did what I did to the Dwarf Barmaid, I'd be running too. be on the lookout for Qozal Kazad. that's the barmaid's brother. He might want to kill Del"

Storm

" don't even get me started on My twin sister, who signed up and went ahead.... by the way you kind of just popped in and signed, I am Bel Vandraste"

Storm

"Always a pleasure, mr. Shay. Now lets see if we can find and catch our friend"

Storm

( Deliron ran on ahead. we're riding after him into the Woods to where the Wind Dragon arc is)

Storm

after 3 hours of riding, they had made it to Ventus, the village of the Wind Dragon. forest elves ran rampant and the houses were nice and well-made. there was a festival going on. Deliron waited outside the city gate
"Well. here's our First Stop... I didn't know it was Kazeconis Day. Bel. is your sister around here. you told me a few days ago she'd be here after everyone was"
and there she was. in light robes, bare feet, and red hair flowing down to the middle of her back, Bella walked up to the group
"Hello, everyone. I'm Bella. you've probably met my Brother, Bel. Now we don't really have time for pleasentries, but we have to find the Wind Dragon. she resides somewhere in this village"

Last edited:

Storm

Bella explains
" it's her Festival. she has to be here for it. she'll be out in the open. I wouldn't say these things so loud. she can hear voices in the wind"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom