• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

That One Show Everyone Loves But You Hated

Din.Farore.Nayru

Extraordinary Machine
I agree with everyone who has said The Walking Dead. I also didn't care for The Office (US or UK), The Bachelor/Bachelorette, The Simpsons to name some.

I have a big problem with taking TV show suggestions from people. Like a million people told me to watch Game of Thrones which made me not want to ever watch and then when I did finally I loved it. The same thing happened with Shameless and Rupaul's Drag Race. All three are my favorite shows ever now.

Family Guy. It was a bit funnier when I was younger, but as I grew up I realised that it was just a bunch of gay and fart jokes dragged out for way too long.

Not exactly hated, but I could never get into Lost. On paper, it's the kind of show that was made for me. When it was on, people who knew me even slightly would recommend it to me as something I would clearly love. For some reason, it just never clicked with me.

Not exactly hated, but I could never get into Lost. On paper, it's the kind of show that was made for me. When it was on, people who knew me even slightly would recommend it to me as something I would clearly love. For some reason, it just never clicked with me.
Same. Though I wouldn't say I hated it, I just never liked it as much as I thought I should, ESPECIALLY after the first season. I still haven't finished it.

Family Guy. It was a bit funnier when I was younger, but as I grew up I realised that it was just a bunch of gay and fart jokes dragged out for way too long.

I would go so far as to call Family Guy an abomination. Utterly without merit. Hateful and disgusting. I did try to find some value in it, because it was a legitimate phenomenon, and that usually means there is something there, even if I don't immediately see it. I still don't see it.

Misty

Ronin
I would go so far as to call Family Guy an abomination. Utterly without merit. Hateful and disgusting. I did try to find some value in it, because it was a legitimate phenomenon, and that usually means there is something there, even if I don't immediately see it. I still don't see it.

Yeah, you do though. You just need to connect the fact it is a hateful and disgusting abomination with the cynical, apathetic, and misanthropic concept that many many humans are cruel, hateful, stupid, and debauched and that the disgusting abomination that is Family Guy appeals to every single dirtiness inside them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom