• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art TatlTails' OC Request Thread

OMG YAY! THANK YOU BOTH! SO HAPPEH!

OK, time for the other half of HyMo's request.

Melica Arefaen, by Hylian_Monolith.
View attachment 35122

...Don't mind me, I just love this picture. Well, except for the fact that I think I messed the scars up, BUT BESIDES THAT I GOT HER A GOOD HAIR COLOR AND THE DRESS LOOKS FANTASTIC AND SHE'S JUST AWESOME. YEAH.

AND IGNORE THE DUMBHEAD POSTING SYSTEM BEING A DUMBHEAD.

Her hair is actually a bit more red, but I love it anyways. And the scars are basically _impossible_ without a ref, but hey! Literally everything else is so overwhelmingly perfect that I don't even care. I love it, Tatl.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
OK. I am aware that I'm terrible. I am aware that I haven't posted in here in over a month. But I lost inspiration, and am only recently getting it back. So I promise, I am working on the requests given to me. I swear, I even have one almost done as I type. But for now, a peace offering in the form of a drawing I whipped up to get my inspiration back?

Madeline 'Madi' Black, by me, dressed as Shock from The Nightmare Before Christmas, by Tim Burton.
New iPod 196.jpg

I think this is rather good, actually. I like how Madi seemed to gain some confidence behind this Shock persona. ^^ Anyone wanna offer a character to be Lock or Barrel? Young-ish ones are preferred, but any are acceptable. And just as a tidbit, Dagger is Oogie Boogie. XD

IPROMISEI'MGETTINGTOREQUESTSISWEARIT!

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
See? I told you! I'm getting to requests! I know this is a late one, but I'm getting through the list as well as I can. And hey, lookit that! 200 posts in this thread! :party: Anyway...

From left to right, Rai (don't know his last name) by DarkLink7, Luke O'Hare by me, and Gareth O'Neil by the_miserable.
New iPod 197.jpg

OK, I know the photo's not very good, and I know the picture itself is really messy, but I think I did the best I could do with this. I love the fact that I got Luke's head in front of the other boys' heads instead of right next to them, makes the picture look more realistic. I've never pulled that off before, I like it. And I like how Rai's hair turned out (yes I gave him a Japanese hairband and purposely took a cue from Chrono on the whole design), as well as Gareth's fantasy outfit. I just, think I did a good job. So... yeah.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Is that a formal request, DL? Because drawing Fluffy would definitely be a daunting task... But thanks Mis, glad you like it. ^^

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
:lol: Well I guess I walked into that one. OK, OK, request taken! But it might not come quickly, I'd like to make good on the old requests I never got to first.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
AH LOVE EHT!!!!!

Mind you... Rai with the headband.... Ehhhhh, but everything else is perfect! And he has no surname ATM.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
The guy from Chrono Trigger! His look, with the scarf and all, it's what I thought of when picturing Rai. But with that said, I was just coloring with my cousin, and you guys get Fluffy early.

Fluffy, by the_miserable.
New iPod 198.jpg

I'm sorry it's in crayon and all, but it's about as good as it would be with colored pencils anyway, and I think it looks pretty cool. Hope you like it, Mis!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom