• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art TatlTails' OC Request Thread

Max has commented that, if Pippin lacks a surname still, he likes Castillo. I don't even with him XD And I admire that Gareth, Tatl. And I have a request--Delabi. She looks about thirteen or fourteen, blue eyes, hair either silvery-blonde or golden blonde. The black cloak is crucial. If the hood is up, her hair is definitely silver, and her slightly more silver eyes glow through it. That's active form. You can do neutral or active form.

And, if you're up for it, Gauntlet!Meli. Basically, Meli with Faen mask scars around her face(shhh) and a short white dress, her feet are bare and maybe bandaged on the arch. I can draw a ref for both, if needed.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Sorry Max, we already decided Freeman. But hey, Castillo isn't too bad of a choice. ^^

And both requests taken. No promise on how soon they will come out, but I will work on them. Question for both: How long and how wide are the sleeves of their dresses? I won't need full refs unless the cloak is complicated, but I do need to know that one little fact.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
OK, I got about ten minutes online, so I'll make this quick. I affectionally like to call this picture "Kid..."

Luke O'Hare and Gareth O'Neil, by me and the_miserable, respectively.
New iPod.jpg

I'm not quite as proud of this picture as I'd like to be, but I think I did pretty darn good. And I know it's hard to tell, Mis, but yes Gareth is indeed blushing. It's more obvious in person.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
I have a couple request: Orion Vega and Amelia Virgo.
Orion: He is built like a swimmer. Um about 5'6"ish.... He has brown hair with distict blonde streaks in it. His eyes are like the galaxy. He wears colorful outfits. And likes vests.
Amelia: She's a Vamprey, with soft, pale skin, bright green eyes normally, and those fang-like teeth, smaller than an average vampire's. She is slim, about 5'6" as well, and wears a broad-brimmed hat (optional) over long, sleek hair that's as black as night. She wears a blood red blazer over a black shirt, blood red slacks, and black boots with a small heel.

I have a couple request: Orion Vega and Amelia Virgo.
Orion: He is built like a swimmer. Um about 5'6"ish.... He has brown hair with distict blonde streaks in it. His eyes are like the galaxy. He wears colorful outfits. And likes vests.
Amelia: She's a Vamprey, with soft, pale skin, bright green eyes normally, and those fang-like teeth, smaller than an average vampire's. She is slim, about 5'6" as well, and wears a broad-brimmed hat (optional) over long, sleek hair that's as black as night. She wears a blood red blazer over a black shirt, blood red slacks, and black boots with a small heel.

YOU HAVE A CHARACTER NAMED ORION?!?

Shhh, calm down Kirinen. Her son is named Orion, which you may or may not know--he stands at 5'11, has a broader build, darker hair, kind of indigo eyes, dresses in rather dark clothing. I really want them to interact now. Just to see. XD

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
...Awk-weeeeeerd~

OK

I'll take the requests.

Gah, don't expect them too soon I have so many requests now, hehe... O_O *holycrudwhat'mIgonnadoI'msobusy*

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
OK! Getting to these requests out of order but GETTING TO THEM ALL THE SAME. MAY I PRESENT...

Delabi Tonitrui, by Hylian_Monolith.
New iPod 017.jpg

I don't like how little color is in this, but skill-wise I thought I did good. I took the liberty on giving her ballet shoes, just because. Hope you don't mind. And hope you like her.

OK! Getting to these requests out of order but GETTING TO THEM ALL THE SAME. MAY I PRESENT...

Delabi Tonitrui, by Hylian_Monolith.
View attachment 35118

I don't like how little color is in this, but skill-wise I thought I did good. I took the liberty on giving her ballet shoes, just because. Hope you don't mind. And hope you like her.

*falls out of chair and dies*

NO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HER LATEST DESIGN HAS BALLET SHOES FHDLSKHILDS :DDDDDDD AH LOVE ET

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
OMG YAY! THANK YOU BOTH! SO HAPPEH!

OK, time for the other half of HyMo's request.

Melica Arefaen, by Hylian_Monolith.
New iPod 018.jpg

...Don't mind me, I just love this picture. Well, except for the fact that I think I messed the scars up, BUT BESIDES THAT I GOT HER A GOOD HAIR COLOR AND THE DRESS LOOKS FANTASTIC AND SHE'S JUST AWESOME. YEAH.

AND IGNORE THE DUMBHEAD POSTING SYSTEM BEING A DUMBHEAD.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom