• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Storm's Chaos Mafia:The Game

Are you Pumped for this Game

• No

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Yes(No)

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mido

Version 1
Hmm, perhaps the peeper at the door entails a no lethal role of some sort, but I don't like the fellow's motives! Such crass behavior!

Anyways, I'll be rolling with this:

Vote: <The Hero of Legend>

Mido

Version 1
Hmm yes I do agree it's Hero or Jamie. Will iso later.

I should probably mention my reasons for voting the former. I was perplexed by his initial questioning of the coordination between Jamie and your votes of ALIT, yet he himself drops the hammer later on. I found that contradictory; however, I am sure he had reasons for doing it.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Today everyone was kind of wary of the events of today, and the death choice actually wasn't made until dinner time. Reluctantly, the choice was Jamie. They Hung her him from the rafters until she he was dead. LittleGumball returned from the Wine cellar and winked as she brought her him down to the cellar for a “special burial”

Night 3 Begins

Living:
Mido
Tristan
HOL
Libk

Dead:
Pendio
ALIT
QueenLilly
JamJim

Night will End Sunday at 6pm. I will be busy this weekend, so… yeah… if I’m late, I’m late

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
What the ****? I barely got a chance to defend myself. How does the drill thing mean I'm scum? What? Christ sakes.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
You even agreed with my reasoning for voting ALIT. Just..what? Gl guys I guess.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
When everyone awoke to breakfast it was evident there were 4 of them left.. LittleGumball got up, clothes a little disshevelled. Appearently her night time plans were a little bit much for her because her sweatpants were missing, and she was wearing gym shorts. Deku could not stop looking at her legs and told her to actually get dressed...as everyone gets around the Table, things look a little tense. To break the Silence, Deku puts on Ouran Host Club... not sure why. it always help to be prepared for the future

Day 4 Begins

Living:

Mido
Libk
Tristan
Hero of Legend

Dead:
Petter
Adrian
Zoe
Jamie

Day Ends October 6th at Noon

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Yeah so I know what the drill thing is. Makes me sure Jamie was a problem. I could be wrong though, but pretty confident based on wording. So

Vote: <Tristan>

He been super inactive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom