• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Storm's Chaos Mafia:The Game

Are you Pumped for this Game

• No

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Yes(No)

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Vote Count
ALIT(3) Mido, Libk, Jamie

Yet to Vote
QueenLilly, Tristan, HOL, ALIT

Yet to Post Today
QueenLilly, Tristan

Day Ends... Let's face it ALIT is L-1 I'm watching this

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I know it's a little late, and really hard, but in the future if someone breaks a rule, such as roleclaiming, please ignore that when considering the facts. Technically, being outside the rules makes said information outside the game
Thanks chaps

Storm

Breakfast wasn’t even cold before A Link In Time was brought to the Foyer. The Rope hanging from the rafters was tied around his neck and he was hung by his neck Until Dead. Little Gumball hauled the body downstairs and piled him down with the others, almost tripping on her hello Kitty slippers. Deku laughed at the sight but knew when she got upstairs there would be hell to pay

Night 2 Begins

The Living:
Mido
HOL
QueenLilly
Tristan
Jamie
Libk

The Dead:
Pendio
ALIT

Day Begins September 27th at Noon. Be sure to get your Actions in quickly

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
K so, I got a ****ing driller at my door again (f off yo) so perhaps I did speak too soon but it seemed to good to be true that Libk RBed someone, there wasn't a death, and there was someone at my door.

Storm

As You Awaken Breakfast is on the Table. Food is laid out. It’s all your favorites. At least your flavor favorites. LittleGumball sits in her Pajamas in The Chair Storm once sat in. she quickly changes the Tablecloth from a white one to a red one. As you look around it is evident that one of us did not make it through the Night. But it was from suicide. Poor QueenLilly was feeling guilt from seeing the death of her cousin, Storm right in front of her, and jumped out the third story window into the Rose Bushes… sadly the doors are locked and will only open once the Murderers are Caught, so LittleGumball goes into the Basement and retrieves her body and piles them with the Others.

Day 3 Begins

The Living
Mido
Jamie
Tristan
HOL
Libk

The Dead
Pendio
ALIT
QueenLilly

Day Ends… Let’s Face it. Days seem to be going fast. I’m not going to say the 30th at Noon and then have to write a night scene at work…

Storm

Vote Count
Jamie (1) HOL

Yet To Vote: Mido, Tristan, Libk, Jamie
Yet To Post: Mido, Tristan, Libk

Storm

descendant of
groose_as_a_goose_by_chaetoceros-d88y4of.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.