• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Storm's Chaos Mafia:The Game

Are you Pumped for this Game

• No

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Yes(No)

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mido

Version 1
Vote: <ALIT>

As much as their is ample evidence suggesting the evil ALIT's cooperation with Storm's murder as well as my father's, I feel that the ambiguity of Pendio's alignment is what's casting doubt on the big picture. I would delve into this more, but Lo, I have homework to do!
:bletsgo::gletsgo::rletsgo:

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
As much as their is ample evidence suggesting the evil ALIT's cooperation with Storm's murder as well as my father's, I feel that the ambiguity of Pendio's alignment is what's casting doubt on the big picture. I would delve into this more, but Lo, I have homework to do!
:bletsgo::gletsgo::rletsgo:
He. Didn't try to lynch me day one. And I role blocked him.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Some ***got tried to drill into my room but their drill broke.
Vote: ALIT

Jamie

In thst case, scum must have holstered last night.
Your interpretation of someone physically trying to break into my room and having their drill break is that they holstered? And you just happen to be who Libk RBed. Yeah you're scum. Get out of my game, scum! Kill him kill him!

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Your interpretation of someone physically trying to break into my room and having their drill break is that they holstered? And you just happen to be who Libk RBed. Yeah you're scum. Get out of my game, scum! Kill him kill him!

I was informed of no such thing. Nothing happened when Libk targeted me last night because no action came from me last night.

Jamie

I was informed of no such thing. Nothing happened when Libk targeted me last night because no action came from me last night.
Did you not read what I said before posting? I said someone tried to break in last night. Did you think I was talking about real life? I cannot possibly understand how you read that and thought that meant scum was holstering.

Mido

Version 1
Some ***got tried to drill into my room but their drill broke.
Vote: ALIT

Some nighttime peeper attempted to get the jump on you?! Why I never! Whoever had the gall to engage in such a distasteful act must be apprehended! And you say the adversarial A Link In Time was the Night Man (ooooaaaoooh)? It seems that your evidence along with Libk's revelation that I only happened upon recently confirms my earlier qualms! So it has been said, we shall have it done...for justice! (And I say again!)

A Link In Time,

My name is Mido.

You killed my father.

Prepare to Die!!!

Vote: <A Link In Time>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom