• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Should i preorder or wait?

Remember that if you pre order through a store it'll be easy enough to swap that over to the bundle if it comes or even just cancel if stuff changes.

TattooArtist

I'm the B and my boyfriend is the T in LGBT ❤
So i really want breath of the wild so i've been considering preordering it for wii u but i am definitely getting nx at launch and im hoping there will be a zelda bundle so should i hold out for that or should i make sure i have a copy of the wii u version?

I would say pre-order the wii u version but wait for the NX then pick

Attachments

• 800px-Hyrule_Warriors_Screenshot_Link_Master_Sword.jpg
    800px-Hyrule_Warriors_Screenshot_Link_Master_Sword.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 2
I would love to preorder a NX/BotW bundle, if its available. Even if it's just like the Wii U's Windwaker console, I would nerd out for it.

Difficult question to answer. If you're up for pre-ordering, you can likely ignore those telling you not to because they personally are against the idea of it, not even sure how those people think they're helping. Anyway, what's the last Zelda game you regret buying? For me, it's none. So going by this track record, I feel like they've earned some benefit of whatever doubt I may have. Well, that and I'm just a big fan.

You made me rethink this. I forget bundle today means no physical copy. Gotta have the physical copy.
Yes, this! No physical copy is bad news. My friend had lots of games on his account for PS and got permabanned... Poof, all games and progress gone forever.

I would say hold out until we find out if the games are launching side by side. If they are, preorder the NX version. Of not, preorder the WiiU version.

That is how I am playing it. Just waiting on more information on the NX before I make my move.

Twilight Princess came out on Gamecube and Wii. I went with the Wii version as I was buying a Wii. I have all the Nintendo Consoles and cannot see why I wouldn't buy the NX.

WindFishTacos

"Look at those sideburns...that's true grit!"
I would wait at least to see what the NX offers that the Wii U version doesn't. Especially if you are planning on getting an NX anyway.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
the idea here is do you want the game possibly sooner on wii u and if so, are you willing to keep playing on wii u once NX comes out. or do you want to wait and see what the whole NX is and make your decision. the reason why pre orders are a thing is because it's a garunteed sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom