• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Scary Zelda Characters

T

The Wind Fish

The great maku tree is really weird. She asked to marry link!

I honestly think that The Happy Mask salesman is really creepy. He follows you into the woods, seems to know your a hero, knows what you have accomplished around Termina, and has a really un-nerving smile.

Agent B

The King of Hyrule
Redeads from Twilight Princess always creeped me out. Redeads and Gibdos from other games don't creep me out as much as the Twilight Princess. Pamela's father was also very scary before he was cured. I'd say it would be a mixture of these two.

M

--{=====> MS

the deku tree is creepy . . he watches little kids >.> that never grow up.

First time Zant took off a part of his mask, that was quite creepy (especially with some sort of a musicbox-like tone playing)

And of course the cutscene explaining the Shadow Tribe from TP

...Fado is really unsettling during the Biggoron's sword quest.
Oh god, I couldn't agree more. Her mannerisms were just...off. She's really weird...personality-wise.

Also, the Happy Mask Salesman of Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask practically exuded creepy from every aspect of his being. From his odd gestures to his manic personality change, he was definitely nightmare fuel; for me any way. And how could I forget to mention Pamela's father from Majora's Mask...? Creeeeepy...

Dark Hero

I am McBuscus. Hi :3
i think 85.99% of all Zelda fans would say that the Happy Mask Salesman is one among the creepiest of characters. But, however, am I the only one who would include the Elegy of Emptiness Statue in here? I mean, when I was spawning intrest in the Haunted Majora's Mask creepypastas, I had a mix of total insomnia and living nightmares. And it's all because of that freaky Statue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom