• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Scary Zelda Characters

Alar

Clothed in Green
Who do you think, out of the many Zelda Characters, is the most Scary, Crazy or Creepy.
Could it be the Happy Mask Salesman from Majoras Mask or The Great Fairies from OOT and MM...Come to Think about it Majoras Mask had many Creepy Characters.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Creepy Post Man from many games.

TP_cg_Postman.jpg

948818-thefunnypostman_large.jpg

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Ugh I really was scared of the Great Fairies.... also I was really scared when I first saw redead knights from TP.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Agree the Redead Knights.

Me Barnade(Jabu-Jabu Belly Boss.) The first I saw its death sequence I puked.

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
I always thought that the Happy Mask Salesman was creepy because of his interchanging mood swings and mostly how mysterious he is. I mean he says he follows Link from the Forest.

Pikacondon

Title.
Personally,Barinade was creepy, with an Amazingly good, if not gross, death sequence. my sister watches whenever I play Legend of Zelda, and she puked upon seeing Barinade die. Zant is also a bit creepy, with his odd, non-serious sounds, his mysterious lack of hands, his strange,alien face, and the fact he "reappears" after Midna kills him. but nothing in Zelda is too scary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom