• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
My next post is going to be very large and very complicated. I'm gonna need to proofread it a few times and probably make a few alterations here and there but eventually I'll post it. Just added two paragraphs of vital context because nothing makes remotely any sense without it. If anyone has any further questions or needs additional context, let me know. I'm sorry in advance.

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
@OGSniper

For right now, the group is just relaxing, if you want to use this as an opportunity to build relationships between characters like the clone and Luz. Maybe they can bond over cartoons and the clone chooses a name for herself?

Last edited:

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
@OGSniper

For right now, the group is just relaxing, if you want to you this as an opportunity to build relationships between characters like the clone and Luz. Maybe they can bond over cartoons and the clone chooses a name for herself?

Yeah I have been brainstorming for some time. I really don't know what direction I want to put the story towards. It seems like the villains want either the clone or Cayde and aren't gonna stop until they have at least one of them, but preferably, they want Cayde. So is the whole story going to be them just running away all the time. I mean you have to have dilemma in the story.

I just dont really know what to do next...

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
Yeah I have been brainstorming for some time. I really don't know what direction I want to put the story towards. It seems like the villains want either the clone or Cayde and aren't gonna stop until they have at least one of them, but preferably, they want Cayde. So is the whole story going to be them just running away all the time. I mean you have to have dilemma in the story.

I just dont really know what to do next...
They want Cayde, so maybe you should have her get taken while she’s out with Zerris. It just seems we’re moving fast and we’ve barely gotten to know the characters we’ve introduced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom