• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

R E A L M W A L K E R ( \ / )

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"That I can do. Let's see..." Ashar pulls out a clock. "Interesting. If I remember this plane's history correctly, Castle town is our destination. There's a bar there that the next big event is at"

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Flat finishes off a stalfos with his club, smashing the skull in with a final blow. He wipes off some debris from his discolored skin and shoulders his club. He he picks up the fallen enemy's sword and sheathes it, he had many trophies of battle that he had collected. He had quite an impressive armory by now. He continues on through the sand. Heading for the mainland, he was ready to leave the desert

Pen

The game is on!
"A bar in the capital, huh?" Nepton mutters. "Well well well, it's worth a shot..." That's when Nepton spots a lone odd looking Bokoblin walking accross the sand on his way out of the desert. That strange. The Bokoblin is walking only about 20 meters away from them. Nepton takes out one of his revolvers and aims it at the Bokoblin. "Halt!" he speaks with a surprisingly powerful none of voice. "What's your business here in these parts?" He unsecures the revolver.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
just-do-it-hed-2013.jpg

Pen

The game is on!
"Something's off about this one," Nepton whispers so Ashar can hear it. "The way it looks. The way it moves. It don't seem completely Bokoblin to me..."

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Flat whips around when he hears the voice. In response to the question he says in a slightly raspy voice (desert sands and whatnot) "I was just about to grab a drink from this pool here" he says gesturing to a little oasis over a rise.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
(So is Ashar)

Ashar pulls out a notebook and a pen and starts taking notes muttering things under his breath like "fascinating" "how is this possible?" "What a remarkable discovery"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom