• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

R E A L M W A L K E R ( \ / )

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"Per diem means... Okay. You work for 500 a day. Do you give discount for long incursions? We will also be finding a lot of treasure. Worth at least 10 figures and more.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
"If we do find treasure, I'll take 15% and cut my bill down according to how much the treasure's worth. No discounts other than that. If you can't pay me, that's your problem."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Will returns to his spot, a little shaken. He isn't sure what the Queen's dream meant, but it couldn't bode well.
However, he doesnt have much to do for the moment. Maybe a drink would be nice.

Storm

" I can live with those numbers, Hector. here's an advance"
Agmire hands Hector 500,000 Rupees
" Now that I have your attention for the next 3 years..."

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
A man suddenly appears next to Nepton, reading a book, and sighs rather loudly. "You know, smoking is quite an awful thing for your health. Causes cancer..."

Pen

The game is on!
By reflex Nepton drops his cigar on the ground and grabs the hilt of his scimitar without unsheathing it. "Who're you?" he asks with a fairly low-pitched voice.

Storm

" I need what you bring to the table for an event that will shake the very core of all worlds"

Libk

Ashar was still staring at his book, but yet somehow knew everything that Nepton was doing. "Now now. Calm. If I wanted to kill you you wouldn't even know it happened. Besides, you're more likely to die from cancer than by my hand. I'm just here to study."

Ashar finally closedd his book, turned to Nepton, and smiled. "The name is Ashar. Chronomamcer, Planeswalker, martial arts master, and many other things. I'm pretty sure I even gained myself a doctorate of some sort back on earth but I'm rambling. You probably don't understand half of what I'm talking about anyway." Ashar didn't realize how rude that last part would probably sound. "Anyway, I think I came here at the wrong time. Or at least, not the time I wanted. This era is about to go through something... interesting. So I think I'll stick around for a while."

Pen

The game is on!
Nepton lets go of his scimitar and pulls his scarf up over his nose. "You're right. I don't understand half of what you're talking about," he says. "But since you gave me your name, I'm Nepton. Now assuming your head is any kind of sane, just what is about to happen here?"

Storm

" you see, Hector. I hired you to help me take down the last of Ganondorf's Followers. kind of in a scorched earth situation"

Libk

"I'm actually not allowed to say. Last time I told someone about the future it nearly ripped the multiverse in half."

Storm

(the memes started out crossed, but were seperated)
"now we do need to find some more willing allies.. is this the best waterhole in tow to do this?"

Pen

The game is on!
"You're using words much too big for me, stranger," Nepton says, trying to seem uninterested. However, there was something about this man that made him want to know more. "So, you think you could tell me where to go in order to learn me more about this thing?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom