• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Journey SU

What Region should we play in?

• Kanto

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Jhoto

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Hoenn

• Sinnoh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Unova

• Kalos

• New, original region

• Other canon region

• Alola

• Total voters

NintendoCN

Team Captain
It's not a problem with tough trainers, but having gone through multiple leagues and still be at Level 30-ish. That means he would've had to beat every gym in multiple regions, plus gone through at least some of the Elite Four in each region. Maybe not.
Speaking of levels, your app is good, but maybe knock down the levels to where we are. Not that it really matters all that much when it comes down to it, but if everyone has Level 30 'mon and then you're there too with Level 50, maybe it's best to equalize some
I know you have plans for that already, so make those changes and were good.
Alright changes made, some moves are learned a little later but it shouldn't matter too much.

Pen

The game is on!
Just wanted to make sure of something. I know that Joe keeps his Torterra out with him, Koll has his Cubone, Haruka has her Swampert, and Expo has his Typhlosion outside of the Pokéball. How about Garrett? Does he keep his Emolga out with him or not? I just wanna clarify it. ^^

Oh and fyi, Narumi typically keeps all of her Pokémon inside their Pokéballs, just so you know. :)

Pen

The game is on!
I was bored so I used a website to make visual representations of all of our RP characters based on our physical descriptions (though of course a bit restricted by the website). Here you go! I suppose you guys can always go ahead and make your own if you like. ^^

Narumi
Skärmavbild 2016-04-14 kl. 19.05.10.png

Garrett
Skärmavbild 2016-04-14 kl. 19.06.04.png

Joe
Skärmavbild 2016-04-14 kl. 19.06.39.png

Haruka
Skärmavbild 2016-04-14 kl. 19.07.05.png

Expo
Skärmavbild 2016-04-14 kl. 19.07.42.png

Koll
Skärmavbild 2016-04-14 kl. 19.08.12.png

Click the pictures to make them larger.

NintendoCN

Team Captain
I was bored so I used a website to make visual representations of all of our RP characters based on our physical descriptions (though of course a bit restricted by the website). Here you go! I suppose you guys can always go ahead and make your own if you like. ^^

Narumi

Garrett

Joe

Haruka

Expo

Koll
I like these alot!

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire

That's pretty awesome! This makes me want to draw my character now.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
I finished drawing my character.
WIN_20160414_17_46_02_Pro.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom