• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Journey SU

What Region should we play in?

• Kanto

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Jhoto

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Hoenn

• Sinnoh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Unova

• Kalos

• New, original region

• Other canon region

• Alola

• Total voters

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
WANTED: Fellow trainers to join on a journey through Kanto. Old buddies ditched me. If interested, leave application at 20 Viridian City.
- Joe Maisch,

APPLICATION
Name:
Hometown:
Trainer Class:
Physical Description:
Starter/Level/Moves: (Does not have to be a starter from the games; state here if you do not have Pokemon; stick with what's possible in the canon)
Other Pokemon/Levels: (Try to keep yourself at a level that makes sense for your character, and don't go too OP)
Backstory:

EXAMPLE APPLICATION
Name: Joe Maisch
Hometown: Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Trainer Class: Hiker
Physical Description: A ginger of average height, Joe has piercing blue eyes and some red scruff on his chin and cheeks. He's lean and toned, and usually wears green pants with a brown jacket, a black hat, and a large, green backpack.
Starter/Level/Moves: Bob (Grotle/32) - Razor Leaf; Mega Drain; Cut; Bite
Other Pokemon/Levels/Moves:
Bruce (Crobat/24) - Fly, Bite, Leech Life, Supersonic
Rocky (Machoke/29) - Low Kick, Wake-Up Slap, Rock Smash, Incinerate
Lily (Leafeon/31) - Strength, Bite, Giga Drain, Quick Attack
Merlin (Magikarp/28) - Splash, Tackle, Bounce
Lucas (Lucario/26) - Aura Sphere, Metal Claw, Dragon Pulse, Shadow Ball
Backstory: Joe grew up in Jubilife City, and attended the Pokemon School until he was 12. He became a hiker because he wanted to escape the big city, and would like, someday, to be classified as an Ace Trainer. He explored Sinnoh with his best friend Tristan for a couple of years, but when Joe wanted to move on, Tristan chose to stay behind in Sinnoh with his girlfriend, leaving Joe to continue on alone. During his time in Sinnoh, he took up some of the gym challenge, and left it not hoping to become Champion, but to become a gym leader. His plan was to keep catching and training, and eventually apprentice to and replace Gardenia back in Eterna City.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pen

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Name: Kollyvander Gallelyn
Hometown: New Bark,Johto
Trainer Class: Hermit
Physical Description: tall toned man with long black hair and green eyes. wears black high tops, black jeans, and a Grey T-shirt. his hair in a Ponytail and a Bandana
Starter/Level/Moves: Rasul ( Level 29 Cubone) Cut, Bonemerang, Ember)
Other Pokemon/Levels:
Pale- Albino Pikachu, level 25, Thunder, Tackle, Thunderbolt, Thunderbolt
Eevee- Level 26 Eevee, Tackle, Growl, Tailwhip
Lupus- Level 35 Mightyena, Iron tail, Tackle, Sand Attack, Incinerate

Backstory: Kollyvander is a Hermit , travelling from place to place, training his pokemon, and dreams of one day making it big in the Pokémon leagues... if only he could finally move out of his mom's 1 bedroom 1 kitchen house

Last edited:

Mido

Version 1
APPLICATION
Name: Garrett Juniper
Hometown: Nuvema Town, Unova.
Trainer Class: Super Nerd
Physical Description: Garrett stands at around 5'6'', with a relatively gawky and thin frame like many Pokemon trainers. He has light brown hair about upper neck length with his bangs nearly touching his black-framed glasses. He also has green eyes. He dons brown shoes with khaki pants and a white button-down shirt covered by a navy blue sweater.
Starter/Level/Moves: Ace (Emolga: Level 35) Moves: Volt Switch/Agility/Spark/Quick Attack.
Other Pokemon/Levels: Dane (Drilbur: Level 26) Moves: Dig/Mud-Slap/Slash/Rapid Spin.
Reyna (Larvesta: Level 15) Moves: String Shot/Leech Life/Ember/Sunny Day
Backstory: The (much) younger brother to Unova's Professor Juniper, Garrett has always dreamed of following in his family's footsteps in the exploration of Pokemon origins; thereby becoming a professor in his own right. At the age of 10, he began to help his family explore the ruins surround Relic Castle, receiving his first Pokemon and good friend Emolga. As he grew more dependable in the line of work, he began to consult with other esteemed professors, which not only benefitted the project, but served as a catalyst for his curiosity of the world outside Unova. Now, at 15 years of age, Garrett's curiousity has grown into a burning desire to explore the known and unknown of the Pokemon world!

Last edited:
Reactions: Pen

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Name: Kollyvander Gallelyn
Hometown: New Bark,Johto
Trainer Class: Hermit
Physical Description: tall toned man with long black hair and green eyes. wears black high tops, black jeans, and a Grey T-shirt. his hair in a Ponytail and a Bandana
Starter/Level/Moves: Rasul ( Level 29 Cubone) Cut, Bonemerang, Ember)
Other Pokemon/Levels:
Pale- Albino Pikachu, level 25, Thunder, Tackle, Thunderbolt, Thunderbolt
Eevee- Level 26 Eevee, Tackle, Growl, Tailwhip
Lupus- Level 35 Mightyena, Iron tail, Tackle, Sand Attack, Incinerate

Backstory: Kollyvander has done several leagues several times in his tenure as a Pokémon Trainer with his childhood Pokémon, Rasul. he is ready for another go at the leagues, and has moved on to tackle a new challenge
Has conpleted multiple leagues... Pokemon are at the same level as Lt. Surge...
ITS AN ACTUALLY USEFUL ASH :O

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Name: Haruka
Home town: Viridian City
Trainer Class: Artist
Physical description: Brown hair, blue eyes, fair skin, Average height. Wears a blue shirt under a long red coat, as well as white shorts, and white converse.
Starter: Swampert LV.36
Moves: Water Gun/Ice Beam/Surf/Strength
Other Pokémon:
Charizard: LV.36
Fly / Wing Attack/ Rock Smash/ Flame Burst
Glaceon: LV. 32
Quick Attack/ Ice Fang/ Protect
Torterra: LV. 32
Razor Leaf/ Mega Drain/ Energy Ball/ Flash
Back Story:
Haruka has travelled around the region for some time. She was born in the Kanto region, and always wanted to become a champion. When she turned 15 she received a Mudkip as a gift, and that's when she decided to begin her Pokémon journey.

(I'll change this if my pokemon are too op for what you wanted.)

Pen

The game is on!
APPLICATION

Name:
Narumi Sakuma
Hometown: Veilstone City, Sonnoh
Trainer Class: Furisode Girl
Physical Description: Average hight and healthy weight. She has long blonde hair with bangs and a ponytail. Her eyes are a very dark shade of brown, and her skin is pale. She wears a slim furisode that's black and dark green, black sandals, and she also wears a dark green headband that is slightly visible under her bangs.
Starter/Level/Moves: Frogadier (33) - Water Pulse, Smack Down, Quick Attack, Ice Beam
Other Pokemon/Levels:
Combusken (31) - Flame Change, Double Kick, Peck, Thunder Punch
Haunter (30) - Shadow Punch, Sucker Punch, Confuse Ray, Dazzling Gleam
Roselia (28) - Giga Drain, Leech Seed, Extrasensory, Toxic
Zorua (25) - Dark Pulse, Extrasensory, Dig, Scratch
Trapinch (27) - Earthquake, Crunch, Rock Slide, Bug Bite
Backstory: Narumi grew up in Ecruteak City, Johto as an apprentice to the Kimono Girls. However, at age 14 she traveled to Saffron City, Kanto to train with the Karate Master in the Fighting Dojo in hopes of becoming a Battle Girl (Trainer Class). When she was 17 years old she left Saffron City and went to Sinnoh because she realized that the Fighting Dojo couldn't teach her what she wanted to know. Having a place of her own in Veilstone City she travels the region with her Pokémon and explores new environments daily. Since the last year she spent in Kanto she's been practicing ninjutsu which was taught to her by Janine, the Fuchsia City gym leader. At this point she only knows hensojutsu, but she practises it daily together with her Pokémon. She still keeps in touch with Janine using her Pokégear, so she can get useful tips about the arts of disguise, impersonation and infiltration in order to further improve her hensojutsu skills.

I hope this is good! Let me know if something should be changed somehow. ^^

Last edited:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Looking back, I'll accept everyone except for Storm, because backstory. Dealing with multiple leagues already? I know in private you mentioned de-leveling, but still. I'mma say no unless the majority disagree with me.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Yes you did. Accepted. Now we just need to figure out what region... Because apparently no one can agree.
Also, who voted "other canon region", and do you have a particular region you'd vote for?

NintendoCN

Team Captain
Name: Expo Doka
Hometown: Goldenrod, Johto
Trainer Class: Leader-in-training
Physical Description: 5' 11" 129 lbs. slender, black short hair, Hazel eyes, sorta pale. Wears a bandana with a green sunburst design, a dark green jacket with a blue t-shirt., a belt with 6 pokemon, blue jeans, black socks and shoes, a side bag(satchel), and fingerless gloves.
Starter/Level/Moves: Typholsion/ lv. 36/ Solarbeam, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Sunny day
Other Pokemon/Levels: Dragonair lv. 35- DragonBreath, Wing Attack, Thunder, Rest
Glaceon Lv. 34- Ice Beam, Hail, Toxic, Shadow Ball
Cacturne lv. 33- Needle Arm, Pin Missle, Sandstorm, Faint Attack
Lucario lv. 33- Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, Psychic, Flash Cannon
Lanturn lv. 37- Hydro Pump, Charge Beam, Confuse Ray, Signal Beam
Backstory: Left Goldenrod for New Bark to get his Cyndaquil, and traveled through every region, and obtained several badges and a couple frontier symbols. Now is roaming the world looking to fill out his pokedex. Loves to use Weather moves due to having a lot of experience with them.

Last edited:

NintendoCN

Team Captain
Looking back, I'll accept everyone except for Storm, because backstory. Dealing with multiple leagues already? I know in private you mentioned de-leveling, but still. I'mma say no unless the majority disagree with me.
I think having a tough trainer to face is a good thing, so you have something to shoot for, also if the players reach the pokemon league, you will be facing higher leveled pokemon roughly 60+ depending on the region.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I think having a tough trainer to face is a good thing, so you have something to shoot for, also if the players reach the pokemon league, you will be facing higher leveled pokemon roughly 60+ depending on the region.
It's not a problem with tough trainers, but having gone through multiple leagues and still be at Level 30-ish. That means he would've had to beat every gym in multiple regions, plus gone through at least some of the Elite Four in each region. Maybe not.
Speaking of levels, your app is good, but maybe knock down the levels to where we are. Not that it really matters all that much when it comes down to it, but if everyone has Level 30 'mon and then you're there too with Level 50, maybe it's best to equalize some
I know you have plans for that already, so make those changes and were good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom