• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art OoT Texture Hack (A Link to the Past Style)

I just revamped this first post, it will now be used to update the amount of things ive gotten done pertaining to the game iteself:
Also, be sure to watch out for references to the original Legend of Zelda, and the Mario Series!

Locations:

Kokiri Forest - 90%
Lost Woods - 90%
Inside the Deku Tree - 20%
Hyrule Field - 40%
Kakariko - 20%
Great Fairy's Fountain - 99%
Fairy's Fountain Grave - 100%
Secret Grottos - 50%
Graveyard - 1%
Zoras Domain - 10%
Zora's River - 100%
Zora's Fountain - 25%
Lake Hylia - 2%
Lakeside Laboratory - 10%
Gerudo Valley - 5%
Someone make a list for me of EVERY place? This is getting so tedious ><

Last edited:
Ive Updated links look, this is final, unless anyone has any problems with him. Comments?

Link-PotSNES.png

Link-PotBackSNES.png

These textures look really cool, I want to see some sort of video with these textures.

The Forest is COMPLETE!! (There might be one or two things off. If you see an original texture, or something that just doesnt look good, let me know. Ill fix it)

Forest1Original.png

Forest1Snes.png

Forest2Original.png

Forest2Snes.png

Forest3Original.png

Forest3Snes.png

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Very nice~ It looks cool I like the first picture of it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
The only texture not updated I see is all visible in this picture:
Forest1Snes.png

The ivy hanging from the balcony on Link's house, (possibly, really to far away to tell for these two) the dinosaur drawing on the roots of his tree, and the recovery heart pickup on the roof.

Looks great so far, though I think the icon for the Lens of Truth looks like too much like a mirror so that I had to go back to the "original" to see what it was supposed to be.

*is a critic at heart*

Very nice~ It looks cool I like the first picture of it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why thank you. :3 My favorite would have to be the last one. The water, (and all of its effects, splashing and ripples and such) Were really fun to make and watch. I just run around in the water sometimes because of it.

(Joke on) I see an original texture! -points to the Deku Tree in the background-(/joke off)
Great pictures btw. I would so play this xD

I figured SOMEONE would talk about the tree in the background, XD I didnt post a picture of him because i hadnt done it yet, lol. Itll be done soon though.

This is Awesome! Nice work on the textures.

Thank you too, :D

The only texture not updated I see is all visible in this picture:
Forest1Snes.png

The ivy hanging from the balcony on Link's house, (possibly, really to far away to tell for these two) the dinosaur drawing on the roots of his tree, and the recovery heart pickup on the roof.

Looks great so far, though I think the icon for the Lens of Truth looks like too much like a mirror so that I had to go back to the "original" to see what it was supposed to be.

*is a critic at heart*

The Dinosaur Drawing, of course. That will be text at the tree later. (Something like "Made by Nicktheslayer for Zelda Dungeon", or similar) The ivy is the original, so is the handrail (D'oh!) And as for the heart, im trying to find that texture. But i cant seem to find it. Ill either make it a solid color, or make it brighter, maybe a bit yellower? I dunno. Something like this:
URL]

Also, ill recolor the mirror later. So its more like the lens of truth.

These are great! :) but you should change the ocarina sprite for the flute sprite

I will, Deniro. Soon enough. The menu items, theyre time consuming, so.. bleh. I dont like changing them, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom