• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

No Game Will Ever Top the Legendariness of Ocarina of Time Will It?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twilight Princess and Majora's Mask surpassed Ocarina with very little difficulty for me. But I don't have rose-tinted tear making nostalgia glasses on when it comes to Ocarina or any other Zelda game for that matter.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Now i truly understand that graphics dont make a good game. I feel that the only improvements to the more recent zelda games have been better graphics and fancy control styles and such.

You have won my respect soooooo much!!!!! This is what I want my stupid Xbox-playing friends to realize!!
Btw, I consider Majora's Mask a better game than OOT, but that's just my opinion :)

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

QED

Hardly.
BotW is just another open world RPG.
OOT introduced the gaming world to so many new mechanics which are still in use today. BoTW is just a big world like Skyrim with mechanics from Assassins creed and shadow of mordor with a Zelda skin. I doubt BoTW will be talked about much 10 years down the line, let alone 20 which OOT still will be.

The answer to the question is No. And I think no game ever will ever top the legendariness of OOT because no game will ever change the face of gaming as OOT did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom