• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Making Big Bucks

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Or sell 10 to Ramella in Gerudo City for 5500.

actually I think you can simply sell the Luminous Stone to Beetle for significantly higher returns.

Yes of course but you get a diamond if you give that guy 10 Luminous stones. I haven't tried out other ways yet but the idea of getting one diamond is very nice.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Selling 10 luminous stones gets you more rupees than selling one diamond, though. If you need a diamond for an upgrade or something, it's a reasonable trade, but not for accumulating rupees.
I need to collect some diamonds for upgrades so for me it's a good way to gather them now instead of selling them.

I need to collect some diamonds for upgrades so for me it's a good way to gather them now instead of selling them.
Right but this thread is about making bank, not farming for upgrades. That's all we meant. I mean if you need the diamonds for diamond sake, then yeah it's good but if you are just trying to get rupees then taking time to trade the stones for diamonds and then selling those is lots more time for a lot less money.

However, if it's "easy" diamonds you're after, just hunt down Silver Bokoblins. Those guys are pretty loaded.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Right but this thread is about making bank, not farming for upgrades. That's all we meant. I mean if you need the diamonds for diamond sake, then yeah it's good but if you are just trying to get rupees then taking time to trade the stones for diamonds and then selling those is lots more time for a lot less money.

However, if it's "easy" diamonds you're after, just hunt down Silver Bokoblins. Those guys are pretty loaded.
I know what the thread is about and as you might have noticed I replied to Satan's post. Plus I was only suggesting that it was another way to make easy money too. Not that it was the best way, but just another way to get rupees. If people say "there are easier ways" fine. That's fine to me. I was only giving another suggestion.

For me personally to make easy rupees I either cook 5 peices of meat/raw meat and sell it or play the bowling game because it's a funny game and easy to get strikes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom