• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Magic University RP

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
" Good, you're both here. You two make up half of a squad. The other two same to be late. As you hopefully know, we are under attack by the evil wizard Malice DeMarre and his forces. We need all of the Magic users we can get. In a minute, I'l give you each two basic spells to learn and send you on the tour. Now, student dueling is allowed, but is like competitive fencing. There are certain spells that you must use for them, and the first to get three contacts wins. You need 3 students for a duel, the two combatants and a referee. That's pretty much it. Mariana, your first two spells are telekinetic blast and first aid. Liam, your first two spells are thorn shot and first aid." He hands them each two scrolls. " Now, go visit John Tempest, our professor of fire." He hands them a map.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Darius walks in and sees the headmaster and two other students.
"Some lady told me this was the place to--Oh my god! Of course this would be the headmaster in charge of this freak school." He begins to chuckle. "Uh, yeah, but anyways Dumbledore, this is where I was told to go."

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
" Extollo!" Darius is suddenly hanging 6 feet in the air by his feet. " Neither I nor my staff will tolerate disrespect. That is your first lesson." He waves his hand and Darius is lowered to 3 feet, then dropped unceremoniously to the ground.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
He hands him a blue shirt and grey pants. " This is your uniform." He hands him two scrolls. " These are the spells water whip and first aid. Now, change into your uniform." He shoos him away.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
A black-haired young man slowly and shakily walks into the room. "E-excuse me." He speaks just above a whisper. "I-I'm p-pretty sure I was s-supposed to c-come here."

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
" Ah, Matthew Black. I believe you are a sorcerer. Here is your uniform and first two spells. This is the rest of your squad." He gives Matthew the sorceror's uniform and two scrolls and gestures at the other 3. " Those are the spells teleport and first aid. Go change into your uniform." He shoos him away.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She went out when the headmaster shooed her, and sighed. "No idea where I'm supposed to go...."

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Matthew started to walk away to change, but turned back nervously, fidgeting in his spot. "Um..." He started. "I-is it OK if I w-wear my s-sweatshirt over th-the uniform?"

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
" It'll get burned to a crisp the first time you fight any enemy that can use a fire spell."

Liam walks up behind Mari. " Good thing I brought the map."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom